"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Well they are the last remaining unaired episodes so will probably be treated as such (even if production codes don't match, I think). I was more wondering how long of a break they will have between seasons, I guess the earliest they could start new episodes would be in mid-January if they have enough season 2 episodes ready to air.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
11/30: About time. Down to the wire. I got the official PR from @James Harvey to confirm those are all correct.

Yes, #FreshPrincessOfRenFaire is the 2 part season one finale. Usually new episodes on CN could come as early as the 1st or 2nd week of January. Unless they want to hype season 2 at a virtual con.

12/4: Minor change but now it appears #AwesomeAuntAntiope moved to December 19 and #FreshPrincessOfRenFaire to December 26 (same time slots as before).

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Nothing too spoiler heavy, just sharing a screenshot of an episode Rosato directed.
Screenshot_20201213-042019.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts