"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
Teen Titans GO!
Monday, September 28 - 6 P.M. (EST) - 629 - Superhero Feud

Control Freak pits the Titans against the DC Superhero Girls to determine who is the best team in the universe. (DCSHG crossover?)
Well, this should be something :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Wonder Sundays? Interesting, seems like CN was operating on the notion of WW 84 being out in theaters when they scheduled these episodes for September - 2 being strong WW focuses but by the time WW 84 was pushed to Christmas it was too late to change the schedule.

Hmm, could be Ember. They already used Fuseli so another demon/devil kind of character apparently wouldn't be frowned upon.

Frontier

Staff member
Wonder Sundays? Interesting, seems like CN was operating on the notion of WW 84 being out in theaters when they scheduled these episodes for September - 2 being strong WW focuses but by the time WW 84 was pushed to Christmas it was too late to change the schedule.

Hmm, could be Ember. They already used Fuseli so another demon/devil kind of character apparently wouldn't be frowned upon.
That kind of reminds me of how Justice League Action had like two (relatively) Wonder Woman focused episodes released around the time the movie came out...kind of were the only episodes that really focused on Diana (at least the Athena one) :sweat:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So where are the 2 new shorts. I looked on both YouTube and the DC Kids site and i cannot find them at all
9/15: They were on the FanDome site only on September 12-13, spanning a total of 24 hours. It's unknown if they will posted elsewhere but the FAQ page was very direct in saying everything will be gone after the site is taken down post-convention.

9/17: Zap2It's DCSHG episode guide has another episode listed but no date, titled "#SchoolGhoul"
When Tatsu Yamashiro asks for help at a haunted all-girls academy, Barbara Gordon and Kara Danvers find themselves caught up in something much bigger than a ghost hunt.
This could be what we saw some of in that promo Royal posted here. So I guess either October 4 or closer to Halloween like October 25 or November 1. Plus, Faust did say there would be an episode inspired by Ghostbusters.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
9/17: Zap2It's DCSHG episode guide has another episode listed but no date, titled "#SchoolGhoul"
This could be what we saw some of in that promo Royal posted here. So I guess either October 4 or closer to Halloween like October 25 or November 1. Plus, Faust did say there would be an episode inspired by Ghostbusters.
I'm all for more Tatsu and setting it at an all-girls school :D.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I was hoping they'd put all of the remaining episodes online and we'd have all the titles and loglines but still glad #SchoolGhoul was included and it's listed for October 4! A lot of interesting versions DC characters in these episodes. Two more episodes, I suppose October 11 and 18. Then the question is will there be another hiatus or will CN roll into season 2 right away...

SweetShop209

Season 1 is 52 episodes, and with the new episodes that came out today, we have 50 episodes that aired.

Even then production order doesn't matter for this show. The #SweetJustice 4 parter premiere was 6-9 by production # and #LeagueOfShadows was 35 and 36.
It reminds of how the Gravity Falls episode "Tourist Trapped" is the pilot episode, yet has a production code of 105.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PM if you wanna trade tapes digitally with me. I got some CN/Nick/Disney tapes.
I can't believe Tangled is a decade old!
Happy 28th anniversary to Aladdin.
kanc wrote on Schedulemaster101's profile.
hello