"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
I forgot Weird Al voiced Riddler in a DC Nation short. It's kind of cool he's another role reprisal from that block on this show, after Batgirl, Supergirl and Wonder Woman.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
First look at the Toyman from the upcoming Teen Power game. He seems to be a teen villain and visually based on the Jack Nimball version.
Neat, another animated take on Jack Nimball. Odds were he would be a teen villain on this show like the Penguin. That explains part of the demo summary with the SHG trying to figure out who he is, likely a classmate at Metropolis High.

Frontier

Staff member
Neat, another animated take on Jack Nimball. Odds were he would be a teen villain on this show like the Penguin. That explains part of the demo summary with the SHG trying to figure out who he is, likely a classmate at Metropolis High.
I wonder if there will be multiple suspects and one of them is Winslow Schott...

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Maya Rudolph's cool and all, but does she have to be the mom in every animated movie?
Streaker Prower wrote on AdrenalineRush1996's profile.
The Reason Why I choose the Disney's One Saturday Morning Name instead of ABC Kids it’s because I don’t want to confused it with the other ABC Kids, The one that airs The Australian Peppa Pig
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when the 3DS Remake of Ocarina of Time was released in North America. Being able to play one of my favorite video games on the go has been very nice, to say the least.
Yesterday was Charlie Gavin's last day on The Mighty Ones.

Featured Posts