"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Well they are the last remaining unaired episodes so will probably be treated as such (even if production codes don't match, I think). I was more wondering how long of a break they will have between seasons, I guess the earliest they could start new episodes would be in mid-January if they have enough season 2 episodes ready to air.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
11/30: About time. Down to the wire. I got the official PR from @James Harvey to confirm those are all correct.

Yes, #FreshPrincessOfRenFaire is the 2 part season one finale. Usually new episodes on CN could come as early as the 1st or 2nd week of January. Unless they want to hype season 2 at a virtual con.

12/4: Minor change but now it appears #AwesomeAuntAntiope moved to December 19 and #FreshPrincessOfRenFaire to December 26 (same time slots as before).

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Nothing too spoiler heavy, just sharing a screenshot of an episode Rosato directed.
Screenshot_20201213-042019.png

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

guess who back back again
Zombie Outbreak Countdown 31 days to Go :p
I currently feel 250 lbs lighter and the knot in my stomach is gone. I feel GOOD. I'm not used to feeling this way and haven't for a long time (at least four and a half years). It is very strange to me.

Featured Posts