"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, episode 51 and/or 52 is definitely gonna be this Ren Fair gone wrong with "Ember" from the promo Royal posted. It could be what was just a line in the Lairs short, was really another season 1 reference (Jess asks her what's the most recent photo in her phone and Kara answers 'easy, me and my friends at the Ren Fair) a short very heavy in season 1 references.

SweetShop209

Well, I saw Awesome Aunt Antiope on the app, so there's no worry there. As for the crossover, maybe they'll move it to October 12 because it's a Monday holiday.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
9/21: Hope it airs before season 2 and this doesn't become another Teen Titans Roar thing. Maybe it'll pair with SchoolGhoul on October 4 or air next month on one of the other Sundays.

9/29: I've been randomly checking Australia and New Zealand schedules and I believe I've found episode 51 and 52 on the Sky NZ schedule and they are indeed a 2 parter, the ren faire we saw in the promo and Ember is confirmed in the logline.
#FreshPrincessOfRenFaire Part 1
#FreshPrincessOfRenFaire Part 2
Ember has princess on her menu. Can the girls outwit the dragon and show her what princesses can really do?

Click on thumbnail to see the full screen grab I did of the Sky page
freshprincessofrenfaire.jpg

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
9/21: Hope it airs before season 2 and this doesn't become another Teen Titans Roar thing. Maybe it'll pair with SchoolGhoul on October 4 or air next month on one of the other Sundays.

9/29: I've been randomly checking Australia and New Zealand schedules and I believe I've found episode 51 and 52 on the Sky NZ schedule and they are indeed a 2 parter, the ren faire we saw in the promo and Ember is confirmed in the logline.
#FreshPrincessOfRenFaire Part 1
#FreshPrincessOfRenFaire Part 2

Click on thumbnail to see the full screen grab I did of the Sky page
View attachment 283665
Nice to have confirmation of Ember (and the context for the outfits) :).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
I can't tell for sure but it sounds like Bumblebee might have another voice actress in the cross-over, based on this clip.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm guessing this came on during a commercial break. In any case, someone recorded a commercial snippet of the Teen Titans Go/DC Superhero Girls crossover.

They're just reusing the whole premise from the Scooby-Doo episode. I don't know whether to be impressed or annoyed :p.
I can't tell for sure but it sounds like Bumblebee might have another voice actress in the cross-over, based on this clip.
Yeah, that didn't sound like Kimberly Brooks. Maybe since this was recorded for TTG! they weren't able to get her back :confused:?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Bumblebee was previously voiced by Ozioma Akagha on TTG! but I am not sure if that's her again from that single line.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Maybe they could only afford 5 guest actors - Alex Polinsky, Grey Griffin, Myrna Velasco, Kari Wahlgren, and Nicole Sullivan and Kimberly Brooks was the odd girl out with one of the 4 doing her voice the best they could.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
They're just reusing the whole premise from the Scooby-Doo episode. I don't know whether to be impressed or annoyed :p.
10/4: Well, it's a continuation of it (hence "Feud" also being in the title, Control Freak, Family Feud) like TV Knight. But if I recall, the Titans ran away before Control Freak could cancel them so he indulged in a Scooby-style chase only to be defeated... well was out of shape and had to stop. I wonder what they have in mind for the finale of this episode. I mean, they could probably overpower him in seconds as a team. lol.

10/8: Is it just me or is "Superhero Feud" already purchasable on iTunes, Amazon, and YouTube? EDIT: Yup, it's available.

Voice credits
superherofeudcredits.jpg

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?