"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
dcsuperherogirlsTVartmay212018.jpg

1 Hour Premiere March 8 at 6 pm Eastern

Series begins March 17, Sundays 4 pm

Details at The World's Finest

Warner Bros. Animation has kicked off production on DC Super Hero Girls, which follows not-so-typical teenagers Diana, Kara and Barbara. Alongside their superhero friends, they have much more to deal with than just protecting the citizens of Metropolis from some of the most sinister schoolage supervillains of the DC Universe.
The action-comedy series from producer Lauren Faust (My Little Pony, The Powerpuff Girls) is set to premiere next year on Cartoon Network. Sam Register (Teen Titans Go!, Justice League Action) serves as executive producer.
From the network: Gal pals Bumblebee, Zatanna and Green Lantern Jessica Cruz are always there to lend an ear, a shoulder to cry on and a fist to punch with, and their bros in the Justice League amp up the fun whether they’re at a concert or taking down a crime ring. But what happens when Diana and her favorite study buddy and fencing partner, Tatsu, can’t agree on how to dole out justice as Wonder Woman and Katana? Or when Barbara finds out her Gotham-Con bestie is teen-fiend Harley Quinn? Along with all their friends, foes and frenemies, this squad of super teens navigates the unique growing pains that come when you’re a teenager trying to fight the battles of the world and the battles of growing up at the same time.

Links: Super Shorts Talkback, Part 1 News Thread, Season 1 Talkback, Digital Comic Talkback, Graphic Novel Talkback, Giant #1 Talkback,

Continued from the previous thread: 2 clips and stills from the pilot special and "Meet Batgirl"

Last edited:

SweetShop209

This is definitely one of the more...hyperactive takes on Batgirl :p.

Listening to Tara Strong's normal speaking voice...she honestly sounds a lot like Raven ;).
The voice she uses for Raven is very similar to the voice she used for Ingrid Third on Fillmore, one of the few times she's used her natural voice.

Also , I edited my comment to show a second source.

Troy Troodon

The voice she uses for Raven is very similar to the voice she used for Ingrid Third on Fillmore, one of the few times she's used her natural voice.

Also , I edited my comment to show a second source.

While on the topic of Tara, I still can't get behind her voicing this version of Batgirl, and Harley.

Frontier

Staff member
This is even funnier now. Also, I have two words Diana: self control.

This is probably the funniest depiction of Wonder Woman discovering ice cream :p.

Kinda mean to the other girls though, stealing all their ice cream :sweat:.

Anyone want to bet those sunglasses the people are wearing are going to turn out to be part of a villainous plot :ack:?

Frontier

Staff member
Lets shine the light on Bumblebee.

Kind of funny that she winds up with her shrinking gimmick after trying to enlarge herself :p.

Judging by some scenes in the trailer and in this spotlight video, it looks like we'll be getting a Bumblebee episode where she tries to stop the villain girls from blowing up a bridge :eek:.

Also looks like Bumblebee's trying to hide from Cheetah in one scene :ack:.

SweetShop209

Okay, if being on a major talk show doesn't at least guarantee a season 2, I don't know what will.

Here is Wonder Woman's video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member

SweetShop209

This was put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts