"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Ben Jones provided the production order of the currently known episodes. Missing numbers are episodes not revealed yet.
Huh, I thought #SheMightBeGiant might have been first since that's when it seemed like Karen came up with her final Bumblebee suit, but I guess not...? Although obviosuly production order isn't chronological order otherwise #SweetJustice would've been first :sweat:.

I guess the intended villain introduction order is: Cheetah -> Star Sapphire -> Giganta -> Catwoman -> Livewire, which just leaves Harley and Ivy.

Reactions: RoyalRubble

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Huh, I thought #SheMightBeGiant might have been first since that's when it seemed like Karen came up with her final Bumblebee suit, but I guess not...? Although obviosuly production order isn't chronological order otherwise #SweetJustice would've been first :sweat:.

I guess the intended villain introduction order is: Cheetah -> Star Sapphire -> Giganta -> Catwoman -> Livewire, which just leaves Harley and Ivy.
Yeah, we'll just have to rely on occasional touchstones in episodes for continuity like Karen's new suit having to be one of the first after SweetJustice or eventual episodes that will probably have Harley, Ivy, and Sapphire transferring to Metropolis High.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
6/7: Faust hinted a Red Lantern will be appearing on the show.
I was wondering if we would see any of the other Corps. :).

The show being what it is I would expect Bleez, but maybe we'll get Atrocitus...
I thought that Red Lantern Supergirl was just a myth. Still interesting nonetheless.
This version of Supergirl would be a perfect Red Lantern :p.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why did SDCC have to happen during the same weekend as Vinesauce Is Hope?
With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
Is Nick doing anything for SDCC
I hope Trevor Devall is in the PPG 2016 reboot.