"DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts" Talkback (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
She looks like a hippie in that dress. I'm not complaining though.

Now its time for Bumblebee to shine.

Karen looks really cute, although it feels like they've kind of switched her and Jessica's personalities :sweat:.

Missiles? That's probably the biggest upgrade to Bumblebee's arsenal :cool:.

Kind of neat that it looks like she'll start out with a prototype costume :).

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Here is today's episode, which will come out in a bit.

Kara Danvers sets out for picture day at school in a nice, pretty dress, but the heroing she must do along the way makes her look more punk than pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member
Here is today's episode, which will come out in a bit.

I guess if you didn't figure it by her last name, Kara's adoptive parents are still the Danvers' instead of the Kents this time around. I wonder if they'll still be voiced by Dean Cain and Helen Slater if they ever show up :p?

So...are the Danvers hippies or something :rolleyes2:?

That's definitely a different kind of baby rescue ;).

Supergirl definitely seems like the tough girl tomboy of the team, I guess if only because they had to have at least one in the main group of girls :sweat:.

So the robber stole paint. Well, we all make our living's somehow :shrug:.

zoombie

So an episode with someone besides Barbara being the lead, told from someone else's perspective, it is a miracle. And Barbara is not even in it, that is really shocking, Twilight Sparkle was in ever Lauren Faust MLP episode.

Last edited:

Funkatron

This is probably one of my favorite incarnations of Supergirl. As someone said in the Tv thread, very Powergirl-esque but I'm loving it.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
DC Super Hero Girls Super Shorts "Bat And Switch"

The premise strikes me as similar to Quantum Leap sans time travel.

I love the cat doing the Batgirl pose.

I didn't need to see Gordon getting his back waxed.

Decent but not great. ***.

Frontier

Staff member

Here is today's episode "Bat And Switch".
I love how the projectiles from the gun are all bat-shaped, because of course they are ;).

Looks like they're leaning into Zatanna not being quite the Mistress of Magic she's usually portrayed as. I hope Zatara is there to give her some lessons :ack:.

So, Zatanna and Babs got a skateboarder hurt, may have coast that weather woman her job, ruined a proposal, and probably traumatized Jim and Babs for life. Yeah, not one of their best days :sweat:.

So are those animal mask robbers going to be recurring criminals or something? Kinda surprised they didn't just make them the Terrible Trio :confused:.
Teaser for the next short.
#PlightoftheBumblebee | Trailer | DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts
Nice to see Bumblebee getting her own short :).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts