"DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts" Talkback (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here is today's episode, Silver Scream.

Kara has to deal with noisy movie goers.

Here's a quick peek at next week.

This plot reminds me of the Unikitty episode Game Night, right down to having a Tara Strong voiced character with a winning streak.

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Oh, come on. You know what Shepard Book says about Hell awaiting child molesters and people who talk in the theater. Those people in the theater deserved a lot worse than what Kara dished out.

DC Super Hero Girls Super Shorts "Silver Scream"

How do you know this is a G-rated cartoon? The teenagers making out are rubbing their noses like Eskimos.

This is why I hate going to the movies. ****.

Frontier

Staff member

Here is today's episode, Prize Fighter.
Nice to see that a human can sometimes have an easier time then a Kryptonian :).

You can even see that the hoop is smaller then the basketballs she's throwing :sweat:.

Oh hey, Superman! And Kara accidentally stops a crime ;).

So I guess, since the thing was working while unplugged, we're supposed to assume that "oracle" was more legitimate :confused:?
"Lazarus Pit?" Should've had that trademarked, Ra's :p.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
DC Super Hero Girls Super Shorts "Prize Fighter"

For the record, all carny games are scams.

I like the guy wearing a donkey head robbing a place for its burritos.

So, yeah, that happened. ***1/2.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here is today's episode , Hard Rock.

Kara takes Diana to the Lazarus Pit, but she mistakes a mosh pit for an actual battle.

Here is a sneak peek at next week.

When Carol Ferris sees Jessica Cruz give Hal Jordan some last minute sprucing up for picture day, she takes it as flirting, triggering a battle between Star Sapphire and Green Lantern.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
May 11:

Here is today's episode, Prize Fighter.

Cristina Milizia voices the little boy at the end of the episode, though she was uncredited .

May 16:

Here is today's episode, Picture Daze.

Carol Ferris becomes jealous when Jessica Cruz helps out Hal Jordan on Picture Day, misinterpreting it as flirting.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
May 16:

Here is today's episode, Picture Daze.
I guess I'm kind of not surprised Carol jumped from crazy ex-girlfriend to stalker :sweat:.

Poor Hal. These shorts have not been kind to him :ack:.

Wow, that jumped into an actual catfight. Hal might have actually enjoyed it if he wasn't getting beat up too :p.
So we've got a sweets-loving Amazonian princess vs. a girl who probably has a big stomach (because she's Giganta) vs. the fastest eater alive ;).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts