"DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts" Talkback (Spoilers)

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
DC Super Hero Girls "Soul Taken"

That was fun. Loved Harley in the photo booth with the sword. The fake mustache and glasses were a riot. ****1/2.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
DC Super Hero Girls "Boot Booth"

This is billed as a new episode but I can swear I've seen it before. But I can't find a trace of my review for it anywhere online. Which tells me that this IS the first time I've seen it, and a LOT of the episodes are actually the same. **.

Frontier

Staff member
Here is Boot Booth.

Otaku-sempai was right. This is why you don't have your headquarters in a public space where anyone can get near it. Although Barry knows who they are, so maybe he could have put a permanent "reserved" sign on it if they asked :confused:.

"Maid of Mischief?" Somebody should tell the "Maid of Might" Supergirl about Harley calling herself that :rolleyes2:.

Old people...the bane of teenagers everywhere :eek:.

I thought Babs told Barry his shift was over so he could go take care of Harley. I guess that wasn't the case :ack:.

Wow, they finally caught and arrested a villain girl! And it wasn't even in the series proper! Nor did any of the Super Hero Girls actually do anything o_O.

On the plus side...never underestimate old ladies ;).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
This is billed as a new episode but I can swear I've seen it before.
Yeah, it was one of the overseas airings. It's either in this thread or the news thread. As they get to the final handful of shorts (as far as we know 52 total), we're getting to the ones that have been already released overseas.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Yeah, it was one of the overseas airings. It's either in this thread or the news thread. As they get to the final handful of shorts (as far as we know 52 total), we're getting to the ones that have been already released overseas.
Weird that I didn't write a review for it.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Thanks. I was looking all over for that one.

Here it is:

DC Super Hero Girls Super Shorts "Booth Boot"

I think it is super dumb to put the entrance to a superhero lair in a public restaurant that is still open. But maybe that's just me.

For the record, the cartoon was hysterical. ****.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here's a Tuesday upload, two of them. We have Sofa So Good and The Bee Stands Alone.

Here's a 3rd one, Veggie Burrito Bucket.

Edit: They're all private now, but I got them.

The first short is about Barbara and Karen trying to bring back a couch. The second short has Karen take part in dodgeball. The third short has Jessica filling in for Barbara at Burrito Bucket.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
12/3: ^Strange. But I guess we know the order of shorts releasing on December 12 and 26 and January 2.

12/10: Hmm, no, it appears SofaSoGood and TheBeeStandsAlone was kept public as of December 3. And yesterday, they aired a trailer for those 2 plus VeggieBurritoBucket (even those those first 2 are public already). Weird.

12/17: Hmm, checked and at some point between December 11 and today, someone made the VeggieBurritoBucket short public finally.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts