"DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

Here is today's episode, Lost And Found .
Harley Quinn wreaks havoc all over Metropolis when she finds Wonder Woman’s missing Lasso of Truth.
Also, Jessica takes the spotlight next week, as she tries to get to school picture day while dealing with environmental mishaps .

Jessica Cruz struggles to make it to picture day when she must deal with a slew of environmental offenders on the way to school.

Last edited by a moderator:

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
Lost and Found that could have easily worked as a plot in G1 DC Super Hero Girls and not much would have to be changed here.

Reactions: Frontier

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

Here is today's episode, Lost And Found .
Oh hey, I think this is the first time we've seen Steve Trevor on the animated side, with that picture :).

Well, at least Hal's honest with himself :rolleyes2:.

So pretty much all of Barbara Minerva's looks are fake. At least her Cheetah form is all natural :evil:.

That's got to be the most casual and unimpressive Superhero outing ever ;).

Ah, the length of the Lasso of Truth can seem very deceptive :(.

I think this is the first time they've actually caught one of the villain girls, and she basically did it to herself :p.
Also, Jessica takes the spotlight next week, as she tries to get to school picture day while dealing with environmental mishaps .

Another school picture mishap? That just isn't these girls' day :eek:.

Reactions: atomicbattery

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I noticed if you pause on when Kara is looking at Diana's Happy 317th Birthday card and look at the items she throws out her locker, there's the pink Burrito sweater Barbara picked for her to wear in the pilot #SweetJustice.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Shaggy Man. See, I thought it was Titanto. This is why I come here. To be corrected.

DC Super Hero Girls Super Shorts "Stained Fighter"

"Hot Mess Girl". Love it.

Kara really does NOT care about property damage.

Good episode. The ending was hilarious. ****.