"DC Super Hero Girls" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News

Frost2016

Jun 2, 2017
Ratings
The DC Super Hero Girls Hawkgirl Figure is on Amazon.

IMG_1511.PNG

There is a Lego Hawkgirl in Galactic Wonder.

IMG_1006.PNG

Mod Note: Double Post merged. Please use the Edit button instead of posting twice or more in a row. Large Image posting is discouraged at this forum, too. When posting, post as thumbnails or use ATTACH=half instead of posting images in full.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frost2016

Jun 2, 2017
Ratings
Saw Shea Fontana at The Grove hosting Wonder Woman Day on June 3rd. I'm over the moon right now, she signed the second chapter of Summer Olympus and she signed the Hits and Myths Graphic Novel.

Frost2016

Jun 2, 2017
Ratings
Amazon has revealed a Harley Quinn activity book called "Harley Quinn's Brain Squeezers!" Out September 5th.

There is also a book on September 5th called Power Play. You can punch out paper dolls and create new scenes as well as reusable stickers along with that.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1524...power+play&dpPl=1&dpID=51Pcs7Rzc4L&ref=plSrch

Mod Note: Double Post Merged. Please use the Edit button in lower left corner of your post to add more to a post instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,236 19
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Oh yeah, those were a thing :p.
You'd think they would have been on The Brave and The Bold... lol. Hmm, unless they're going to Skartaris. We saw a Boom Tube to that place before at SHH. And I think in the modern comics, the kangas were relocated there.

I'm hoping maybe Justice League Action, too. Not to digress, but imagine Batman riding one, gritting his teach saying "I don't like this."

Frost2016

Jun 2, 2017
Ratings
I read it and it says that she can't give details on why she's not involved with the tv series, but she may be involved with other adventures forthcoming.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,236 19
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I got some notifications from Amazon and their dates for some trades have changed so it appears the main release may change soon. Amazon has the Past Times at Super Hero High trade paperback for October 10, 2017 (whereas Diamond has the main release still at September 20) and the Out of the Bottle trade paperback moved to February 20, 2018.