"DC Super Hero Girls" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Do you know when the Hawkgirl 6" Action Figure Releases?

I"ll get her 12" doll as well, but it'll probably be an SDCC exclusive, and it'll be expensive as the Katana SDCC.
I've only seen "Summer 2017" so probably SDCC then a regular release a month or so after.

Frost2016

The DC Super Hero Girls Hawkgirl Figure is on Amazon.

IMG_1511.PNG

There is a Lego Hawkgirl in Galactic Wonder.

IMG_1006.PNG

Mod Note: Double Post merged. Please use the Edit button instead of posting twice or more in a row. Large Image posting is discouraged at this forum, too. When posting, post as thumbnails or use ATTACH=half instead of posting images in full.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frost2016

Saw Shea Fontana at The Grove hosting Wonder Woman Day on June 3rd. I'm over the moon right now, she signed the second chapter of Summer Olympus and she signed the Hits and Myths Graphic Novel.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Out of the Bottle #6 releases June 28
"Painting the Town Red"

The students of Super Hero High leave the school to stop their drawings from wreaking havoc around Metropolis. Meanwhile, Ms. Moone fights to keep her feelings in check. If she can’t, it’ll be disastrous for everyone!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
How do you think Ms. Moone Will feel about all this? Because when she said her magic potions are off limits, Harley did not listen and used it anyways!
She'll transform into her alter-ego, Enchantress and bad things will follow.

Frost2016

Amazon has revealed a Harley Quinn activity book called "Harley Quinn's Brain Squeezers!" Out September 5th.

There is also a book on September 5th called Power Play. You can punch out paper dolls and create new scenes as well as reusable stickers along with that.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1524...power+play&dpPl=1&dpID=51Pcs7Rzc4L&ref=plSrch

Mod Note: Double Post Merged. Please use the Edit button in lower left corner of your post to add more to a post instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Oh yeah, those were a thing :p.
You'd think they would have been on The Brave and The Bold... lol. Hmm, unless they're going to Skartaris. We saw a Boom Tube to that place before at SHH. And I think in the modern comics, the kangas were relocated there.

I'm hoping maybe Justice League Action, too. Not to digress, but imagine Batman riding one, gritting his teach saying "I don't like this."

Frost2016

I read it and it says that she can't give details on why she's not involved with the tv series, but she may be involved with other adventures forthcoming.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I got some notifications from Amazon and their dates for some trades have changed so it appears the main release may change soon. Amazon has the Past Times at Super Hero High trade paperback for October 10, 2017 (whereas Diamond has the main release still at September 20) and the Out of the Bottle trade paperback moved to February 20, 2018.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's a video from both The Watch Tower Database and Kuro The Artist about Dwayne McDuffie.

We are in the Endgame now...

And the winner of the competition is Pizza Pilot, which got 3 votes. Harpy Gee got 2 votes, and Missing The Mark got nothing. And that's the end of the competition. Thanks for participating. The article is next week.
Before streaming services like Netflix dominating the family entertainment industry, we had family networks on cable television. Quite honestly, I'm very fascinated by their history and their programming on how much they evolved over the years.

But here's what I'm wondering: why do they failed?
Clearly, People seemed to forget that the late Chrtistine Cavanaugh who originally voiced Chuckie Finster on Rugrats, retired from Voice Acting in like 2001, and Nancy Cartwright took over the role since then.

Featured Posts