"DC Super Hero Girls: Legends of Atlantis" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate this movie

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• Total voters

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Discuss the fifth direct-to-video animated feature from the DC Super Hero Girls initiative, now available on both Digital and Home Media!

DC Super Hero Girls: Legends of Atlantis
Release Date
: October 2nd, 2018

Synopsis: It seems like an uneventful day at school until the powerful Book of Legends is suddenly stolen from Super Hero High. In order to uncover the mystery, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Supergirl, Bumblebee and the rest of the Super Crew must journey through the depths of the ocean to Atlantis. There, the girls encounter Mera and Siren, the ocean-dwelling thieves, who prove to be a formidable match. In order to recover the stolen tome and return it to its rightful place, DC Super Hero Girls must band together and use their collective powers to successfully get back to land…and back to class!

DC Super Hero Girls: Legends of Atlantis features some of the top voice actors in the industry including Grey Griffin (Wonder Woman), Tara Strong (Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy), Anais Fairweather (Supergirl), Mae Whitman (Batgirl), Teala Dunn (Bumblebee) and Stephanie Sheh (Katana) as they join forces to portray the youthful versions of some of the world’s best known Super Heroes.

Cecilia Aranovich Hamilton and Ian Hamilton direct from a script by Shea Fontana. Jennifer Coyle serves as producer with Sam Register as Executive Producer.

Discuss this Movie!

Related Discussion:
*News & Discussion Thread
*"Hero of the Year" Talkback
*"Intergalactic Games" Talkback
*"Brain Drain" Talkback
*"Super Villain High" Talkback

Reactions: RoyalRubble

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Jun 17, 2015
Great, now I'm gonna call Arthur in this movie the One Punch Aquaman. Thanks Max Mittelman.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
New York
Harley is like Pinkie Pie when she is determined to make a friend.

This does imply Supergirl and Batgirl's relationship might beyond friendship.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Harley is like Pinkie Pie when she is determined to make a friend.

This does imply Supergirl and Batgirl's relationship might beyond friendship.
1. It's made more interesting when you consider Tara auditioned for Pinkie Pie before getting Twilight. Her role as Unikitty is pretty much like that of Pinkie Pie more explicitly.

2. Yeah, they're pretty much like sisters at this point.

On a different note, it's pretty cool to hear Erica Lindbeck in a villainous role as Siren, especially since her other character Mera is more in line with the good natured characters she usually plays.

Edit: Here is my review of the movie.

DCSHG: Legends Of Atlantis 1001 Animations

Boofpah1

Feb 26, 2019
Stafford Virginia
My favorite parts of the movie was Beast Boy going dolphin and taking Harley Quinn and Raven to atlantis and the next part is Harley Quinn and Beast Boy is Harley Quinn and Beast Boy teaming up to take down the trench and the next part is Beast Boy transforming into his ultimate form the Kraken and wiping out the trench. Harley Quinn and Beast Boy make a great team and a great couple.
Wild & Crazy Shipping.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The teaser is good. The comments saying "Release The Snyder Cut" are not.
Is the concept of good scheduling just dead at this point, I'm looking at PlutoTv and most of the time they just got the same show on repeat.
As someone who just got into Usagi Yojimbo, I am so hyped for the cartoon.
Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.