"DC Super Hero Girls" Animated Webisodes Talkback, Part 2 (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Discuss and Rate this Animated Series!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,555 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Here's this week's webisode.
Rolling Blunder | 515 | DC Super Hero Girls
I guess an all-girl show has to have a roller derby plot at some point :rolleyes2:.

I'm kind of surprised Super Hero High would have anything above-board to do with the Furies at this point to be honest, especially after the Intergalactic Games :confused:.

Grodd refereering the game was kind of...random :sweat:.

So was using the Roller Derby as a means of breaking into Belle Reve the plan all along or just a very convenient improvisation by the Furies? And did the girls then conveniently throw the Furies in prison or drag them back to finish the game :p?

Starfire gets the spotlight next week. Here's a sneak peek .
I see they're going to once again highlight Starfire's "fish out of Water" status :).

Oh hey, Kryptomites! Been a while since we've seen them :).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
11,258 19
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
If Batgirl could squeeze between Lashina's legs like that, she's got a future in limbo dance.

I guess an all-girl show has to have a roller derby plot at some point :rolleyes2:.
The funny thing about that is Shea Fontana did some roller derby back in the day I believe.

Grodd refereering the game was kind of...random :sweat:.
And judging a lot of competitions. Must need a lot of side-gigs. I guess bamboo doesn't grow on... they cost money.

So was using the Roller Derby as a means of breaking into Belle Reve the plan all along or just a very convenient improvisation by the Furies? And did the girls then conveniently throw the Furies in prison or drag them back to finish the game :p?
Seemed like a coincidence they were okay with. Not sure they could finish the game after face planting the curb like that, lol.

Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,743 7
Framingham, MA
DC Super Hero Girls "Rolling Blunder"

Decent animation for Flash.

Why were supposed to think Barda could skate in the first place?

The saddest thing about the name "Splatgirl" is that it's a name Barb chose for herself and wants. What is actually wrong with her? She must be SO damaged by a past trauma to call herself something like that.

Wow, this show just got deeper than I ever thought. ***.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,555 46
Sherman Oaks CA
The funny thing about that is Shea Fontana did some roller derby back in the day I believe.
Even funnier since she's not even involved with the day-to-day episodes anymore :p.
And judging a lot of competitions. Must need a lot of side-gigs. I guess bamboo doesn't grow on... they cost money.
Plus he's an ex-con working on a school income. He probably does need all the jobs he can get :rolleyes2:.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.