DC Marvel Animated Crossovers

Latest News & Videos

beyond94

Jun 14, 2010
Wendell North Carolina
WB animation DC should do crossovers with Marvel characters based on their classic 70's treasury books. Since we will never have a live action film with DC and Marvel characters meeting then why not do in animation. If Batman and the Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles crossover then why can't the same be done with Marvel and DC. I think that would get fans truly excited for a DC Marvel character meeting and not just in comics. The first movie WB animation and Marvel should under James Tucker and Cort Lane's supervision would be the classic #SupermanVsTheAmazingSpiderman I feel it should be a PG-13 animated movie with voice actors Tim Daly Christopher Daniel Barnes, Dana Delany Saratoga Ballantine Clancy Brown and Tom Kenny as Doc Ock how cool would that be. Imagine Kevin Conroy as Batman meeting Fred Tatiscore's Hulk as another story based on the comic Or the Justice League meeting The Avengers. It would be huge. I hope that can happen in the future for both animated franchises
Superman_vs._the_Amazing_Spider-Man.jpg

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
I would assume there would have to be a lot of legal issues to clear up in order to make a crossover like this possible. I'm pretty sure Batman Vs TMNT was approved since some WB stuff airs on Nickelodeon. I doubt Disney would produce any DC content given that they stopped airing older DC shows before they bought Marvel, and back when Disney XD was Toon Disney and had Jetix.

Reactions: Frontier

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
I would assume there would have to be a lot of legal issues to clear up in order to make a crossover like this possible. I'm pretty sure Batman Vs TMNT was approved since some WB stuff airs on Nickelodeon. I doubt Disney would produce any DC content given that they stopped airing older DC shows before they bought Marvel, and back when Disney XD was Toon Disney and had Jetix.
You're probably right, but if Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny can meet (and Daffy and Donald can duel on piano) then anything is possible.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
That was over 30 years ago, and no one has attempted any sort of crossover like that since then.
True, but it did create a precedent. And, more recently, we have seen Batman cross over with TMNT as well as such off-beat cross overs as Archie vs. Predator (twice!). As unlikely as it seems, I wouldn't bet against it.

Last edited: