DC Comics Animation - General Animated Feature News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Darn, I guess that means no follow-up with Wonder Girl unless she's in Bloodlines :(.

Although I guess it's also just as possible that the Titans will appear in other movies, if not as the sole focus :).
8/1: Or Liu is bound by a NDA to fib a little with 'near future'.

8/6: Liu confirmed Timm produced at least one of the 2019 movies.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Could Timm possibly be producer for Justice League vs the Fatal Five, and the movie would even turn out to be that rumored DCAU reunion?

Tucker's current Twitter info lists him as "Producer-Batman:Brave&the Bold/Justice League:Flashpoint Paradox/DeathofSuperman/Batman:Hush/WonderWoman:Bloodlines/ReignoftheSupermen/TeenTitansJudasContract"

But I would find it kind of odd if Tucker wasn't involved at all with the Fatal Five movie.

Frontier

Staff member
Could Timm possibly be producer for Justice League vs the Fatal Five, and the movie would even turn out to be that rumored DCAU reunion?

Tucker's current Twitter info lists him as "Producer-Batman:Brave&the Bold/Justice League:Flashpoint Paradox/DeathofSuperman/Batman:Hush/WonderWoman:Bloodlines/ReignoftheSupermen/TeenTitansJudasContract"

But I would find it kind of odd if Tucker wasn't involved at all with the Fatal Five movie.
Which would be especially surprising considering I was really expecting JLvsFF to be an in-continuity movie :eek:!

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Do we think Tucker or Timm might be stepping into the Alan Burnett role moving forward? Or at least filling in during a transition?

Tucker could be helping Timm produce HUSH, co-producing alongside him. I can't image Fatal Five being anything but 'in continuity'.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Do we think Tucker or Timm might be stepping into the Alan Burnett role moving forward? Or at least filling in during a transition?
Interesting idea. I figured Burnett's role would be retired since he's irreplaceable, imo. But Tucker and Timm producing together again is an appealing notion.

Tucker could be helping Timm produce HUSH, co-producing alongside him. I can't image Fatal Five being anything but 'in continuity'.
Tucker's been pinned as a big fan of Legion of Superheroes but Timm is, too, since they got in appearance on both S:TAS and JLU. I might revisit that New Kids commentary. But good point, they could both be working on Hush together as well. It's gonna be awhile till we hear more info about the canon, maybe the end of the year at the earliest.

Frontier

Staff member
Tucker's been pinned as a big fan of Legion of Superheroes but Timm is, too, since they got in appearance on both S:TAS and JLU. I might revisit that New Kids commentary. But good point, they could both be working on Hush together as well. It's gonna be awhile till we hear more info about the canon, maybe the end of the year at the earliest.
And by the time the JLvsFF sneak peek or Itunes image is released, at the latest :sweat:.

Reminds me of all the discussion and mystery around whether Death and Reign would be in-continuity :p.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Justin Copeland was directing a DC DTV before leaving back in June of this year (he started in November 2017). Could either be after Reign or a bit more far out for Spring.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Interesting development if true. I think he's been boarding for the longest time... then directs a title and quits?

Where did he say this? Plus, I'm pretty sure Liu was confirmed for Reign.
That is correct. Hmm, I wonder if Copeland did JL vs. FF considering the time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts