DC Comics Animation - General Animated Feature News & Discussion Thread, Part 10 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
8/24: Yes... that's what I meant implicitly... I'd lean more towards guessing it's Justice Society. But idk, it's also possible that Weisman worked on a short for that Bizarro TV series like James Tucker.

9/2: In an interview, Butch Lukic referred to Jon Suzuki as his "main designer." If he meant just for Man of Tomorrow or all the movies going forward, we'll see. He also revealed he's testing the new art style out on one or two other films in a different variation. If Man of Tomorrow does well and gets a greenlight for a sequel, Lukic estimates we would see it in 3 to 5 years but it was basically discussed as a standalone and wait to see how it does.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
9/2: In an interview, Butch Lukic referred to Jon Suzuki as his "main designer." If he meant just for Man of Tomorrow or all the movies going forward, we'll see. He also revealed he's testing the new art style out on one or two other films in a different variation. If Man of Tomorrow does well and gets a greenlight for a sequel, Lukic estimates we would see it in 3 to 5 years but it was basically discussed as a standalone and wait to see how it does.
I wonder if that means we'll see this art style for Justice Society and Long Halloween...

Having Brainaic on the side of the Blu-Ray kind of screams "sequel," but I wonder if they had to cut out his actual appearance in the movie :confused:?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Just wanted to add a quick note, for anyone interested, that Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo! is available on DVD and Digital everywhere starting today. Please visit the Warner Bros. Club/Boomerang Forum here at Anime Superhero, to discuss the movie, similar to how Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? was handled before.

"Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo!" Animated Release Talkback (Spoilers)

As previously mentioned, Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow appears in the movie, but I won't spoil here if any other DC Comics characters show up.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Halloween, everyone!
Why "Powerpuff Girls Z" is not popular with the fans of the original 1998 show?
Happy Halloween from AJ Locascio. Here's a short he made.

Happy Halloween! And RIP Sir Sean Connery.