DC Comics Animation - Comic Book News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Possible Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
I wonder if it will tie into Justice League vs. Teen Titans when Batman pulled the Kryptonite shard on the possessed Superman.

And the finale of Part 1 I think. Presumably Part 2 will be paired with Reign next year or late this year.

Reactions: 1 person

-batmat-

Nov 10, 2010
Argentina
I've recently found in my country volumes 1, 2 and 4 from The Batman Adventures and volumes 1 and 2 from The Batman & Robin Adventures trade collections. Bought them in a heartbeat. So far I've read volumes 1 and 2 from TBA.

I see they also released some of the Superman Adventures, but nothing else. No releases for Gotham Adventures or any other DCAU series. I wonder if they didn't sell very well so they stopped.

I would love to own the Gotham Adventures , the Lost Years and that run of 17 issues of The Batman Adventures from 2003 one day.

Reactions: 2 people

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
DC Comics has provided details on the upcoming Young Justice trade paperback collection, called Young Justice: The Animated Series – Book One: The Early Missions. The trade paperback collections issue #0 – 13 of the 2011 – 2013 series along with content from Free Comic Book Day 2011. Details are up at The World's Finest.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
6/14: I noticed in the September solicits (towards the bottom), that #36 will be the final issue of the TTG! comic.

DC Comics has provided details on the upcoming Young Justice trade paperback collection, called Young Justice: The Animated Series – Book One: The Early Missions. The trade paperback collections issue #0 – 13 of the 2011 – 2013 series along with content from Free Comic Book Day 2011. Details are up at The World's Finest.
#0 and the 2011 FCBD issue are definitely the worms on the hook for some.

7/22: November solicits are out. Info on the 100 Page Giants for Teen Titans Go! and DC Super Hero Girls. It appears only 24 pages will be new stories, the rest will be reprints.
TEEN TITANS GO! GIANT #1
Includes 24 pages of new stories plus classic reprints!
ON SALE 11.06.19
$4.99 US | FC | 96 PAGES
DC SUPER HERO GIRLS GIANT #1
Includes 24 pages of new stories plus classic reprints!
ON SALE 11.13.19
$4.99 US | FC | 96 PAGES
The Death of Superman tie-in digital comic is finally getting a trade collection
THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN: THE WAKE TP
written by LOUISE SIMONSON
art by CAT STAGGS, JOEL OJEDA and others
cover by JERRY ORDWAY
First time in print! Revisit the story that rocked the world in this thriller that explores what happened before, during and after the battle with Doomsday that cost Superman his life! First, the Man of Steel must save an astronaut when a meteor crashes into a space shuttle, then stand between Major Lane and Metallo! Featuring additional chapters following the path of Jimmy Olsen in those fateful hours, plus the aftermath of the loss of a true hero. Collects the 2018 digital series THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN chapters #1-12.
ON SALE 11.20.19 $16.99 US | 136 PAGES FC | ISBN: 978-1-177950-1134
The last TTG! tpb also releases in November.
TEEN TITANS GO!: WEIRDER THINGS TP
writtenby DEREK FRIDOLFS, SHOLLY FISCH, AMANDA DEIBERT and others
art by DEREK FRIDOLFS, ERICH OWEN, SANDY JARRELL and others
cover by DARIO BRIZUELA
When Robin catches Starfire, Raven and Cyborg making paper airplanes, he warns them that they’re dangerously close to unlocking “The Deadliest Art”: origami. Then, the Titans are shunned by social media elites when a bad after-action photo reveals them as “Posers.” Can they finalize a successful stance in time to defeat their next great menace?
Collects issues #31-36.
ON SALE 11.13.19 $12.99 US | 128 PAGES FC | ISBN: 978-1-4012-9497-7

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Street Fighter EX was something you just had to live through.

While Spiderman Into The SpiderVerse made a significant profit, and is not a financial flop by any means, it's also the lowest grossing Spiderman movie.
Question for U.K. Toon Zoners. What the frack just happened?
Does anyone have Roblox? Mine is Yakkowarnerofficial.