DC Comics Animation - Blu-ray/DVD/Digital News & Discussion Thread, Part 20 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Greg91

Reporter
Dec 30, 2013
Canada
Aw yeah! I've been waiting for this! I can finally watch the show from beginning to end. I saw the first few episodes when I was younger and the final episodes on The Death and Return of Superman Blu-ray but not the entire series. I liked what I saw but didn't keep up with it back in 2006. Superman, a bunch of heroes I'd never heard of and a fantastic theme song? So cool!

I'm really happy to be getting the chance to catch up on the DC animation I've missed on Blu-ray (ex. Justice League season two, Young Justice Outsiders) this year. Plus there are actual bonus features! :D

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Warner Archive announced that all episodes of the fan-favorite Legion of Super-Heroes animated series will arrive on Blu-ray come Summer 2020, along with a DVD collecting the series’ second season. Legion of Super-Heroes – The Complete Series will be available starting July 14, 2020, and is available for pre-order now through Warner Archive, WB Shop and other select digital retailers. As always, The World's Finest has the press details!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The pool is closed because of dinosaurs.
And the winner of the competition is Muppet Babies 2018, which got 2 votes. TOTS got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone who took part. The article will be up July 18.

I wanna watch some old cartoons on TV but this month they decided to remove it.
Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.