DC Comics Animation - Blu-ray/DVD/Digital News & Discussion Thread, Part 19 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Seems completely pointless, unless Warner Bros. is going to remaster the discs (very unlikely).
A look at the menu system for the Teen Titans: The Complete Animated Series is up at The World's Finest. It's a repackage from top to bottom, including both bonus content and audio/video transfers. Click here to check it out and set your expectations low.

Also note, I will have the talkback for the Batman: The Complete Animated Series Blu-ray collection posted on Tuesday!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
The only thought that comes to mind is they wanted to "remind" audiences about this series with the new information we know no about the crossover DTV. Otherwise, seems like a real shame to be just a barebones repackage.

Walmart will have copies of the B:TAS Blu-ray set for sale on Tuesday.

Last edited:

EmaHalJordan

Aug 14, 2003
Argentina
www.jlanimated.com

This really made me angry! It bothers me a lot to see Cyborg on the cover and not Hal Jordan!
What obsession does DC have to keep getting Cyborg in the League? the Justice League movie has already failed, it's time to leave Cyborg with the Titans!
It would be the perfect cover with Hal there, they would be the founding members! very bad... =(((

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Reactions: Dallas Kinard

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.