DC Comics Animation - Blu-ray/DVD/Digital News & Discussion Thread, Part 19 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Teen Titans Go! Be My Valentine is the second holiday themed release. It releases January 9, 2018 with an SRP $14.97. It has 11 episodes: The Date, Be Mine, Terra-ized, Opposites, Matched, Love Monsters, Rocks and Water, How 'bout Some Effort, Hand Zombie, BBRAE Part 1, and BBRAE Part 2

The Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face will be re-released in a 2 film collection on February 13 in DVD only so far with an SRP $19.98

And if you're thinking it, yes, I agree, they should swap those release dates with each other.

JonnyModlin

If Batman: The Animated Series on Blu Ray sells well, will they release DC animated shows of Superman: the animated series on blu ray, batman beyond on blu ray? waiting for batman and mr. freeze: sub-zero to be released on blu ray and static shock seasons 3 and 4 on dvd.

If Batman: The Animated Series on Blu Ray sells well, will they release DC animated shows of Superman: the animated series on blu ray, batman beyond on blu ray? waiting for batman and mr. freeze: sub-zero to be released on blu ray and static shock seasons 3 and 4 on dvd.
Supposedly the rest of Static Shock is coming next year.
I'm actually surprised we got Mystery Of the Batwoman on Blu Ray before Subzero AND Mask Of the Phantasm.

Dallas Kinard

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, imo, they have at least 5 releases on the docket in 2018 like they did this year. There was The Zeta Project Season 2, Batman: The Brave and The Bold Season 3, Static Shock Season 1 and 2, and Mask of the Phantasm. Stands to reason they probably have Teen Titans Season 1 and 2, Static Shock Season 3 and 4, and Sub-Zero on the docket.

Kirben

Stands to reason they probably have Teen Titans Season 1 and 2, Static Shock Season 3 and 4, and Sub-Zero on the docket.
Maybe one less older DC title, as hopefully we will see Justice League Action on Blu-ray in 2018 too.

Dallas Kinard

I'm looking forward to finally getting "Hard As Nails", "Toys In The Hood" and "A League Of Their Own" in DVD quality. Those episodes feel more like lost episodes of their respective series than SS episodes. We'll finally own the complete TNBA, TNSA and JL in good quality!

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Pre-order details are up at the DC Shop for Teen Titans: The Complete First Season. The date looks to be January 23, 2018, according to the DC Shop, though stay tuned for official press details.

Additional details are also available at The World's Finest.

Otaku-sempai

With more and more direct-to-video titles debuting as digital releases ahead of their release on Blu-ray and/or DVD, should we start counting the digital release as the official release date? If we don't then are we behind the times and in denial?

Just asking.

Last edited:

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
With more and more direct-to-video titles debuting as digital releases ahead of their release on Blu-ray and/or DVD, should we start counting the digital release as the official release date? If we don't then are we behind the times and in denial?
Talkbacks here have been launched by official digital release dates when applicable for the last year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Don't know where to post, youtube Nickelodeon now uploaded Side Hustle - Friendiversary full ep
kanc wrote on DonkeyKongSong's profile.
Hi
I am still amazed that Adventures of Jimmy Neutron took only 3 weeks to make an episode.
It's gonna get a little weird, gonna get a little wild, I ain't from around here, I'm from another dimension!
City Escape was the best 3-D Sonic level until Sonic Colors. It's so much better than other 3-D Sonic levels (including other levels in the same game).

Featured Posts