DC Animation Forum Staff

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Here's a list of the Administrator and Moderators officially assigned to the DC Animation Forum. I recall each forum used to list that at the bottom of the page but has since yet to reappear. So this will have to do.

Administrator and Chief Moderator: James Harvey
Moderators (in order of joining): Yojimbo, Wonderwall, M.O.D.O.K., Frontier, RoyalRubble
Retirees: Bird Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Apparently John K. is FINALLY finished with 'Cans Without Labels'.
I was never a big fan of Hannah Montana, but it had the best brother-sister relationship I have ever seen on TV.
I'll Be making February 2019 Nick Premieres on Tuesday or Thursday.
lots of things might be scheduled ones that include Crashletes, Double Dare (Special & S1 Finale), LSBS (S2 Finale), More Henry Danger and Cousins For Life... Knight Squad (S2 Premiere), The Loud House, SpongeBob, RainbowButterflyUnicornKitty, Sunny Day, Peppa Pig & Lots More...
SPECULATION So, I've decided the only CN originals we could see added to Boomerang this year are Dexter's Laboratory and Codename: Kids Next Door, already among the most requested shows on the platform. Everything else is on CN On Demand through the end of the year or on Hulu, and we may not see those until 2020 at the earliest. This does not include some of the lesser-known CN stuff.
RTP and SIC did reports on Popeye's 90th. Only SIC mentioned the new web series wothout even mentioning its criticism. Both didn't even mention Wimpy. Maybe he merged with Homsar because of a wrench.