DBZKAI (Nicktoons Version) Question

Azrayel

I think what he was trying to say was why isn't DBZ Kai doing the Buu saga. I don't have an answer but I wish they did do the Buu saga. I like the Kai song and how the openings are put together.

Dragnatek

No the TC seems to be talking about the Nicktoons version exclusively and not Kai as a whole. See he's saying why "Nicktoons" is cutting the buu saga and not why Kai does not have a Buu Saga. those are two different questions.

Anyway like Radiant said Nicktoons is not cutting the Buu saga they only have the rights to DBZ Kai which has no Buu Saga. I guess Nicktoons does not want to get the rights to air Dragon Ball Z just for one Saga.

Really Nicktoons is not to blame for kai not having a Buu Saga.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hi, I've been looking for Polish dubbed episodes of Summer Camp Island for two years now, and I have this request, do you have any recorded episodes in Polish? If so, please send them to me by email.
So I found this random image for the original Chicken Squad books, and wow. It's really good to see the show giving the titular squad more diverse designs.

I love you, Law & Order: Organized Crime. That is all.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when the Legend of Zelda's Oracle Duology was released in North America.
Happy birthday to George Lucas, the Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.

Featured Posts