Dave Willis: Co-Creator of Aqua Teen Hunger Force

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Jun 17, 2015
Ratings
340 5
This thread is about the Man responsible for the creation of one of Adult Swim's Highlights & a Internet Meme, Dave Willis. The fact that he can switch from squeaky, warbling Meatwad to gruff, Brooklyn-hinged Carl proves this man's got talent. And yet, He got to reprise Carl on Steven Universe.

At this rate, he's pretty much start gonna get casted as Carl again in Kid Friendly cartoons.

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Jun 17, 2015
Ratings
340 5
So I got to watch Welcome to the Wayne not to long ago and It's pretty Interesting Willis got to use the Carl voice for the Doorman, albeit as a Happy go lucky Kid Friendly Carl.

Looks like I was right about him getting Casted as Carl again in Kid Friendly Cartoons.

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Jun 17, 2015
Ratings
340 5
Well hearing Carl's voice in a Nickelodeon show is weird since Aqua Teen Hunger Force was never intended for kids but it's good to see him do other work.
You can thank His guest appearance on Steven Universe for that change. It was crazy to hear him use the Carl voice to play a straight somewhat serious character as Uncle Andy even with a uncanniest design.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0