"Dark TV Vault: Otherworld" Talkback

Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Dark TV Vault: Otherworld

Extra note: Free Spirit has been bought by Microsoft. This won't affect next week's return of the webcomic in any way, except for the 2-minute reading limit and the paid DLC, plus the exclusivity of access to Internet Explorer.

Asuyuka

Taking a look at one of my favorite obscure shows, I see?

I know it's terribly weird, but I think it was an interesting concept that, if done right, could've been an American equivalent to Quatermass. I really wish someone would show those five episodes, if they really existed, but alas, it's probably a pipe dream.

Yes, I still want to continue it. I just have no time, or inspiration, right now.

For the interested, there's a little more info, and clips, here:

http://www.tvobscurities.com/articles/otherworld/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kung-Fu Yoshi

The copyright records on Otherworld -- the production codes listed there go up to 11, so I guess there were 13, unless Universal messed with the production codes. The prod. numbers on epguides.com's A-Team season 5 go up to 21, but there's only 13.

I haven't seen either show.

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
It just came to me but I feel like Infinity Train is the closest thing we'll ever get to an Otherworld remake/reboot.