"Dark TV Vault: Otherworld" Talkback

Latest News

Asuyuka

Jun 5, 2012
Taking a look at one of my favorite obscure shows, I see?

I know it's terribly weird, but I think it was an interesting concept that, if done right, could've been an American equivalent to Quatermass. I really wish someone would show those five episodes, if they really existed, but alas, it's probably a pipe dream.

Yes, I still want to continue it. I just have no time, or inspiration, right now.

For the interested, there's a little more info, and clips, here:

http://www.tvobscurities.com/articles/otherworld/

Last edited by a moderator:

Kung-Fu Yoshi

Mar 22, 2014
Ratings
The copyright records on Otherworld -- the production codes listed there go up to 11, so I guess there were 13, unless Universal messed with the production codes. The prod. numbers on epguides.com's A-Team season 5 go up to 21, but there's only 13.

I haven't seen either show.

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

Stephanie Sheh voicing Izzy Park the same way she does Sailor Moon has me considering the chance of Nazneen Contractor dubbing some "Sailor Moon" episodes I currently dont plan to buy.
Watched the newest Halloween yesterday
I can’t express my unpopular opinions without someone yelling or disagreeing at me why I’m a monster for thinking that way (liking adult animation, SpongeBob’s new episodes are inferior, etc.)
If you have Starz Encore Family (Not Kids & Family, but Family...) 1 hour as of this post, they'll be playing "Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas" and "Sonic Christmas Blast". (3:19pm-4:06pm EST) Both will play again at some point.
I'm at episode 50 of {Batman: TAS ∧ Hey Arnold}.