Dark Mickey Mouse action show?

powerjake

How would the fans react if Disney made their own action show to copy Warner Bros Loonatics, It would have an edgy grim dark serious tone and style with an action packed feel. The characters would also be revamped to be superheroes with new personalities.

What would the long time fans of these classic cartoon characters think, would this be an embarrassment to Disney and they would want to forget about the cartoon?.

TnAdct1

Ravioli, Ravioli
It really depends on how it is handled.

For fans who read the Disney comics, I don't think that they'd have an issue with them as superheroes or the tone being somewhat darker/serious. However, there's a limit on how "dark" it can get, and I don't think they will appreciate something where the darkness is more edgy and grim.

powerjake

If Disney did copy Loonatics, would they mock it years later to show they are unhappy with their creation?.

BlackoutCreature

A scowling Mickey Mouse in his blood drenched battle armor steps forth atop the peak of Pride Rock. A war worn Excalibur in one hand, he raises the other, revealing the lifeless, decapitated head of his predecessor Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. He speaks in a high pitched yet booming voice "I NOW RULE THE REALM OF DISNEY! WOE BEETH ANY WHO OPPOSE ME!".

Lightning and thunder strike in the background, followed by an ominous "hyuck".

Last edited:

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
Mickey was supposed to be an animated Charlie Chaplin. Would you like a dark, action-oriented Chaplin film?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hi everyone!

I'm Kristóf Laci, who owns the YouTube world, media, and video gaming!
Just cartoons and nothing else!
I inform dear Anime Superheroes users to enter up to 420 characters. Please understand!

Regards and welcome everyone:
Kristóf László
When will people realize that Quintel in J.G. Quintel is actually pronounced "Kintel"? His Portuguese ancestry makes it evident. I for one am Portuguese and Quintel is a very rare surname
Here's the trailer for Wish Dragon.

Since I agreed with @Francisque about keeping the genre-themed MTV channels, here is my rethinking of the ViacomCBS portfolio, posted in Palk Áron 2002's Arts.
I wish a happy 44th birthday to Michael Jelenic.

Featured Posts