'DAN VS' proper episode viewing order released! (Good excuse to re-watch it)

Captain Jerk

Leader of the Dan Vs Fandom
So, as you may or probably may not know, there's the 2011 - 2013 Hub Network series, Dan Vs
dan-vs-logo-AAF91DA33E-seeklogo.com.png

And uh, the episode order for it was kinda screwy, alot of things got messed up. But the Creator recently confirmed, not only the real INTENDED/DEFINITIVE ORDER, but the real Production Order too (Wikipedia was wrong)

Here it is
Chris Certified.png

Captain Jerk

Leader of the Dan Vs Fandom
Dan Vs Red Logo.png

The series Dan Vs, long hailed as a cult classic, has just been made free for all Prime Video users.
Join in on the growing cult fandom now! (notably on this Creator sanctioned forum
Also, if rewatching, perhaps consider following the original intended order of episodes.\

Chris Certified.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

MeTV went off the air for about 15 minutes, right during one of the last Svengoolie segments up until it was time for the news (which I get in my area instead of Star Trek).
Well Bakugan was made in Canada too, so...
I made another temporary rebrand now, this time for two weeks, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of CN City's European introduction (21 April 2006).

Includes a 2004-styled profile picture and a banner featuring the 2010-present ITC Lubalin font and a checkerboard-styled logo.

I also plan to occasionally post in the 10th international CN thread, and City era CN CEE schedules.
man i can't wait for The CW's version of the Powerpuff Girls

Featured Posts