Daft Punk Splits Up

AdrenalineRush1996

I would like to say thank you, Daft Punk for leaving a legacy as one of the best dance-pop musical acts of all time. If it weren't for both of you, we wouldn't have hits like "Around the World", "One More Time", "Robot Rock" and "Get Lucky" as well as your collaborations with The Weeknd.

Radiant97

Jewel Runner
It's funny. I was just listening to Daft Punk not long before the news dropped, which I hadn't really done in a while, so this hit me real hard. As sad as it is to see them go, they've had a phenomenal 28-year run with a rock solid catalog that shall be cherished and celebrated for years to come.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
This is pretty much the saddest news for the music industry. I grew up with Daft Punk's music and from the childhood days, the music video to "One More Time" was my first experience with the band.

Despite the sadness I hope their music legacy will never be forgotten.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
To this day, Tron: Legacy has one of my all time favorite movie soundtracks.

Daft Punk had a good run; I'm curious if the two members end up getting their own solo careers.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know about you, but I'd think it would be best if WarnerMedia rebrand TruTV and make Adult Swim a 24-Hour channel, and make Cartoon Network a 24-Hour channel again, but that's just wishful thinking.
Dan Milano said how Nickelodeon did submit a Glitch Techs nomination for the Annie Awards, but it wasn't taken.

Doctor Who Hot Take: The Timeless Child plot is actually BETTER than the Cartmel Masterplan
R.I.P. to reggae singer/songwriter Bunny Wailer and English jazz musician Chris Barber.

Featured Posts