"Cupcake & Dino: General Services" Talkback Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News

Gatordragon

I'm the anchor, man!
May 14, 2012
Ratings
3,649 4
The Land of Flowers
Saw the whole trailer on the front page of the forums. While two oddball bros who have crazy adventures isn't anything new, I enjoyed the animation and thought the trailer was overall pretty adequate. I'll add this to my list of "upcoming cartoons that I'm giving a shot".

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Ratings
172 3
Almost finishing the first season, and I have to say, the show is quite entertaining. It's also really funny, despite Dino having slightly less of good writing as his brother, and having some of its morals really rushed (especially in that episode where the duo delivers newspapers ). And it has a colorful cast of characters, not to mention that female mayor. Oh, and it cleverly mixes real-life portions with the animated ones.

Now, if there's a strong downside, it's the fact it doesn't bring anything really new to the table, not to mention the overuse of the CalArts animation style nowadays. Which may also be the case for part of Pinky Malinky's expected criticism.

ProtoGentIsDead

DBS and Cartoon kook
Oct 8, 2017
Ratings
293 3
Omaha, NE
DOUBLE POST

Since C&D: GS premiered 2 months ago, I have to say that this can be a little underrated, but still fun for me even I saw the billboard. The distributor of the show was eOne Family, which holds Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, and Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong. Uhhhhhhhh...Yeah, Peppa Pig is so unimaginative and stupid for me like playing venomous spiders for preschoolers and the merchandising is too much.

ProtoGentIsDead

DBS and Cartoon kook
Oct 8, 2017
Ratings
293 3
Omaha, NE
TRIPLE POST

Look, I didn't mean to criticize this. I wasn't really talking about eOne, I've looked on Pedro Eboli/Birdo's Facebook, and I understand why this will be the similarities of Adventure Time, Star vs. TFOE, Gumball, etc. I always wanted to watch more on Netflix even I've seen the first 6 eps (including Hilda).

I don't want Peppa Pig or Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. All I want is this.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, PPG artist.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,450 88
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
TRIPLE POST

Look, I didn't mean to criticize this. I wasn't really talking about eOne, I've looked on Pedro Eboli/Birdo's Facebook, and I understand why this will be the similarities of Adventure Time, Star vs. TFOE, Gumball, etc. I always wanted to watch more on Netflix even I've seen the first 6 eps (including Hilda).

I don't want Peppa Pig or Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. All I want is this.
That's perfectly fine. I'm not a fan of Peppa or Ben & Holly either.