Crazy Legs Crane

Eric B

Right now on BOOM, they are playing Crazylegs Crane episode "Winter Blunderland". It is the first time I have seen this series since its original run on ABC in 1978. It was never even syndicate in the 80's, and I don;t think played on any othe rPink Pather show on cable either.
After bringing back Tijana Toads (including some "Texas Toads" dubbed versions), and Misterjaws, it is nice to see them complete the entire range of Pink Panther side series.
In this one, it seems the Japanese Bettle from older cartoons the crane has appeared in, is replaced by a "dragonfly" (an insect sized little dragon), who talks just like those other little characters he or the Blue Racer used to chase.

Zechs

Rabbit in a box
It's intresting to see these series. I've never seen these before now because I only ever saw the 80's run of Pink. It's good to see that they are showing more of the original shows.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts