• woah (yes)

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • nah (no)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • which one means woah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

harry580

i wonder for the past week over the video that was uploaded to youtube back in 2015 involving crash bandicoot:
this make me wonder what if universal (illumation/dreamworks) or sony (sony animation) makes a animated series based on crash bandicoot based on this unused cutscene, imagine making a movie based on the animated series which based on the video games, crash bandicoot has a great comeback with a fourth game, imagine every episode crash bandicoot fights dr neo cortex mutanted monsters to save coco and maybe the series finale where crash bandicoot fights dr neo cortex

Wil Tha Godsson

THE LAST MAJOR
i wonder for the past week over the video that was uploaded to youtube back in 2015 involving crash bandicoot:
this make me wonder what if universal (illumation/dreamworks) or sony (sony animation) makes a animated series based on crash bandicoot based on this unused cutscene, imagine making a movie based on the animated series which based on the video games, crash bandicoot has a great comeback with a fourth game, imagine every episode crash bandicoot fights dr neo cortex mutanted monsters to save coco and maybe the series finale where crash bandicoot fights dr neo cortex

Never played the games; am a fan of the character/his world, tho.
HandDrawn Animation has evolved sooo much since the era of those cutscenes, and yes, I'd like to view a CB series.

the_joker

It might work, but video games being adapted into movies tend to not do well. Detective Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog did fairly well, so things could change, but nothing is guaranteed.

I don't know how many animated shows based on video games there are, but there is Skylanders Academy on Netflix featuring Spyro, and Crash Bandicoot is a guest on that show. I haven't seen the show or played the games the show is based on, though.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
After all that fanfare, Activision Studios pretty much went nowhere after Skylanders Academy.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ready for Halloween!
We have Kim Possible and Flame Princess making bacon pancakes (I assume this was filmed long before quarantine).

Who wants to bet when Oaxis launches, it'll just be the Noog Network with family-friendly public domain content added in?
CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.