"Craig of the Creek" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Any update on whether or not this is cancelled?
A third season is coming so there are at least 120 episodes. We recently (back in January) got a announcement on Twitter saying the 100th episode was being recorded.

If Craig of the Creek isn't renewed for a fourth season, then we probably won't find out until 2021 or so. Remember what happened with The Powerpuff Girls: it ended on June 16th, 2019 and they kept it quite.

5YearsOnEastCoast

A third season is coming so there are at least 120 episodes. We recently (back in January) got a announcement on Twitter saying the 100th episode was being recorded.

If Craig of the Creek isn't renewed for a fourth season, then we probably won't find out until 2021 or so. Remember what happened with The Powerpuff Girls: it ended on June 16th, 2019 and they kept it quite.

Where did you read that there were at least 120 11-minute? I always thought that there were at least 100 11 minute episodes completed, but not 120.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
New episodes are coming on June 8th through June 11th at 10:00 AM and a new half hour special it's coming on June 21st at 6:00 PM.
Shows A-Z - craig of the creek on cartoon | TheFutonCritic.com

Monday June 8th
"In the Key of the Creek" - When a rainy day keeps Craig inside, he uses his toys and imagination to create his own Creek adventure in Craig of the Creek's first musical episode!

"The Children of the Dog" - Craig has tried to convince his family to get a dog for years but has never been successful, but he may have a chance if he follows the guidance of a charismatic creek kid and her three step program.

Tuesday June 9th
"Jessica Shorts" - Spend some time with Craig's little sister, Jessica, with a series of 5 short stories. Follow along as she trains to be the best video game fighter in "Power Punchers," deals with a loose tooth in "Incisor Trading," puts on her own TV show in "The Jessica & Small Uncle Show," saves Kelsey's sword in "Jessica in Operation" and takes family game night too far in "Jessica in Payup!"

"Ferret Quest" - The kids are on the search for an elusive ferret in the Creek. Kelsey unites her friends Stacks and Wildernessa to find it, but worries they'd rather hangout with each other instead of her.

Wednesday June 10th
"Into the Overpast" - Craig and The Green Poncho travel to the Other Side of the Creek where Craig learns Green Poncho's shocking origin story.

"The Time Capsule" - Worried he'll one day forget all his favorite memories, Craig creates a time capsule to remember them all.

Thursday June 11th
"Beyond the Rapids" - Resident creek scientist, Wren, enlists Craig to voyage through dangerous waters in search of a path to the Ocean.

"The Jinxening" - Craig, Kelsey and JP help a kid who's been jinxed and can't talk, but they soon come to regret it.

Sunday June 21st
"The Other Side: The Tournament" - Hoping to win a special prize for his Dad's birthday, Craig and his friends compete in a tournament on the Other Side of the Creek!

Dr.Pepper

I’ve been rewatching season 1 on HBO Max recently, and I noticed the Secret Keeper Kid was in the crowd scenes of the episode with the card game. This show is great with subtle foreshadowing.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Forgot to post this here's the SDCC clip that they showed thursday

Bigawesome2000

New episodes will air October 19-23 at 7PM as part of Cartoon Network’s Treat-A-Thon.
Monday, Oct. 19

Trick or Creek - It's Halloween at the Creek, and Craig is on a mission to collect as much candy as humanly possible, but a spooky ghoul from the Creek's past threatens his haul.

Tuesday, Oct. 20

Fall Anthology - In an attempt to finish a school project, Craig remembers some of his favorite Fall moments.

Wednesday, Oct. 21

Afterschool Snackdown - Craig enters a food competition in the Creek, but worries he may be out of his league.

Thursday, Oct. 22

Creature Feature - Craig finds himself being chased by a monster in the Creek that’s straight out of the movies!

Friday, Oct. 23

King of Camping - The Williams family goes camping and Craig helps his dad prove he’s the King of Camping.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
DOUBLE POST:
This might be a goof-up, but Zap2it is listing a week of new Craig of the Creek for December 28-31. Episodes and times include:

"The Rise and Fall of the Green Poncho" - 10:00am
"I Don't Need a Hat" - 4:00pm
"Alternate Creekiverse" - 10:00am
"Snow Day" - 10:00am

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The show got a GLAAD nomination (which is about recognizing LGBTQ content in media).

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Craig Of The Creek was nominated in the children's programming category at the NAACP Image Awards. To recap what it is:

"The NAACP Image Award is an annual awards ceremony presented by the U.S.-based National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to honor outstanding performances in film, television, music, and literature."

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts