Cowboy Funk

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Leaping Larry Jojo

Searching for a map
May 10, 2001
Ratings
Jojoland
Visit site
Matt Wilson, if you happen upon this post, any word on the Cowboy Bebop episode "Cowboy Funk?" That was recently skipped, but do you have any idea if it will ever air? It's not necessary to the series, but it does boat some nice visuals (okay, all the episodes do, but this one is even better), and has some nice slapstick.

Well, CB watchers, the show is winding down. Be interested in hearing your thoughts after this coming Sunday. ;)

Evil Dr. Reef

The King of Braves
Dec 9, 2001
Nowhere, MI
Before I tell you about Cowboy Funk, I'll let you kow why it wasn't on in the first run (if you don't know already). Sympathy for the Devil ( for its exploding hotel ), Waltz for Venus (for its terrorists hjacking the plane scene ), and Cowboy Funk ( for Teddy Bomber's explosive antics ) were all cut in light of the Sept. 11th attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. This Sunday (December 16th) Adult Swim will air Sympathy for the Devil which (hopefully) will guarantee an airing of Cowboy Funk. It would be a shame if it didn't, due to the fact that Cowboy Funk is the funniest episode of Cowboy Bebop there is.

N

neo781

[It would be a shame if it didn't, due to the fact that Cowboy Funk is the funniest episode of Cowboy Bebop there is.
]

i'll sex that!

~E

Evil Dr. Reef

The King of Braves
Dec 9, 2001
Nowhere, MI
the "PG" Adult Swim board

Well, not to (purposely) break any rules, but since anyone who watches Adult Swim is supposed to be over 18, I don't really think it's a problem. Then again, like I've said before, the highest rating so far has been TV-14, so I don't pay attention to the disclaimers too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday is tomorrow!
I'm rewatching Justice League and I'm sort of weird ed out how old Superman looked in the earlier seasons
Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.