COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wounded_Dragon

Yeah that seems pretty early. Would most people be vaccinated by that point?

His argument relies on the idea that the recent drop in cases can be attributed to most people already having had it and that there are always more cases than are reported. The problem is testing in the US has never been comprehensive enough to make such suggestions.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Terrible news on my front. My parents are both in hospital over Covid. Really upset, cause I just got over it beginning of this month. My mom has it worse between the two of them. Right now, not a happy camper at all.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
I hope they'll be alright.

Asa

Terrible news on my front. My parents are both in hospital over Covid. Really upset, cause I just got over it beginning of this month. My mom has it worse between the two of them. Right now, not a happy camper at all.

That is so upsetting. Praying that your parents are alright.

Covid might plot a comeback but there's still many ways to stop it for good.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer

Also, please keep us updated. We'll be here for you if you need it.

TsWade2

That is so upsetting. Praying that your parents are alright.

Covid might plot a comeback but there's still many ways to stop it for good.
I was worried, but not a bad article.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
If masks and social distancing don't work, why has the flu disappeared?

I also haven't gotten a cold this winter and I don't know anyone who has.

the greenman

If masks and social distancing don't work, why has the flu disappeared?

Are you referring to 2021, or since March 2020 till now? If so, you're not the only one. Don't forget most of us were on lockdown for a good amount of time.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
That's exactly what I got. They classified it as Covid-19 even though my symptoms were the same as any other time I got that sick. Go with the other "possible explanation" in that article because the flu cases went down before the measures became punishable law.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

Spideyzilla

Staff member
That's exactly what I got. They classified it as Covid-19 even though my symptoms were the same as any other time I got that sick. Go with the other "possible explanation" in that article because the flu cases went down before the measures became punishable law.
I’m confused. Did you actually get a test for Covid that came back positive, despite your symptoms mirroring a previous flu?

the greenman

So mom passed away tonight. Had a talk with the nurse, and she had a false negative Covid exam thinking she only had a fever. So she thought she'd sleep it off. We couldn't reach neither her or dad for like 2 days.

The nurse said that was probably the cause. The Covid in that took fully over her lungs, and even though she was fighting it, it got her. I am grieving, but been letting her go for a few days already. (RIP 4 mom)

Thank you all for letting post this and vent.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
So mom passed away tonight. Had a talk with the nurse, and she had a false negative Covid exam thinking she only had a fever. So she thought she'd sleep it off. We couldn't reach neither her or dad for like 2 days.

The nurse said that was probably the cause. The Covid in that took fully over her lungs, and even though she was fighting it, it got her. I am grieving, but been letting her go for a few days already. (RIP 4 mom)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, man. My heart goes out you and your family.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
I’m confused. Did you actually get a test for Covid that came back positive, despite your symptoms mirroring a previous flu?
Pretty much. And the symptoms were gone after a couple days before I found out I tested positive, but the positive test stuck around.

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member

I am so, so sorry.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer

No words but my condolences. I am so sorry.

TsWade2

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts