COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Reactions: RDG

Low Spark of Lyman

Y’know, I think the poor guy's screwy.
One of the ads at the bottom of this thread when I first accessed it today was about stars who have died due to COVID-19. Rather eerie following my previous post on here.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Chad Dorill, a North Carolina college student, died from COVID-19 at the hospital. He was pretty healthy, and when he found out he had COVID19, he followed all the safety procedures for quarantine. He was 19 years old.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
President Trump and the first lady Melania Trump have tested positive for Covid-19.

Leaving aside the aspects of a national election (one month away) which we will not discuss here, this does potentially set in motion some federal government crisis management (revolving around the delegation of powers).

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

The NYE celebrations in Times Square will go virtual.
London will likely do the same as it's been confirmed that there will be no fireworks in the NYE celebrations in the city this year.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Well, it was already, but I'll put it anyway. More to the point, if the president himself can get COVID-19, then this isn't really good. Whatever your opinion on him is, the country needs someone to lead them in these tough times.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
As of now, at least ten heads of state have been infected, with past examples including the British prime minister and the presidents of Brazil and Belarus. I won't mention names.

India is reportedly hiding the number of official cases, scientists say that it has ten times the number of cases, surpassing 60 million cases, and in this situation, assuming the 60+ million scenario, would hold two-thirds of the world's infections. Currently it is close to surpassing the USA in official cases and it will likely surpass the USA this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts