Uh, most reports say natural causes, including your link.Phil Spector, famous for creating the Wall of Sound (and using it for his productions with numerous musical acts), and infamous for being convicted for the murder of actress Lana Clarkson, has died in prison at the age of 81 from COVID-19.
The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation confirmed Phil Spector "was pronounced deceased of natural causes" on Jan. 16 at an outside hospitalpeople.com
Uh, most reports say natural causes, including your link.
Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
Not included in that Guardian summary is that Norway is loosening its restrictions so kids can go back to school and you can have more guests over for lunch/dinner/etc. Bars & restaurants are still not allowed to serve alcoholic drinks.Here is a quick re-cap of the recent Covid news from around the world:
- The UK had the highest Covid death toll in the world in the week to 17 January, with 16.5 deaths per 1 million people on average, according to Our World in Data.
- Spain reported a record rise in coronavirus infections over the weekend and the number of new cases measured over the past fortnight spiked to 689 per 100,000 people on Monday from 575 on Friday, health ministry data showed.
- The Czech Republic has confirmed the detection of the new, more transmissible variant of coronavirus first found in Britain.
- Scientists have found new biological evidence that a South African Covid variant of binds more readily to human cells, making it more infectious, according to one of the world’s leading infectious disease experts.
- Portugal’s daily Covid death toll reached a record high of 167 on Monday, bringing the total to 9,028 deaths since the start of the pandemic. Stricter lockdown rules are now being enacted there.
- Steffen Seibert, Germany’s government spokesman, said on Monday that the number of Covid infections in the country is too high amid rising fears about new variants of the virus.
- Japan has detected a variant of the new coronavirus first discovered in Britain in three people who had not travelled there.
- The Welsh first minister, Mark Drakeford, has defended the slower rollout of the inoculation programme in Wales, saying the Pfizer vaccine could not be used all at once as supplies had to last until the start of February.
Hope that you feel better soon!So, I have been off and on the internet since 12/31 and even when on not very much. I went to the hospital that evening based on feeling extremely weak. Weak enough where it was hard for me to walk.
I have pre-existing health issues that has affected my walking before. However, this forced me to go to the hospital. I got to the hospital and after they checked me all in, gave me my Covid test. 2 hours later, they told me I tested positive. So they cleaned everywhere I had contact since I got to the hospital, and took me to the Covid ward.
Honestly, they asked me over and over again how long I had it. Almost interrogating me. When do I think I had it? How long? Am I exhibiting the obvious symptoms? Which had none. This went on that first week or two f the year. I was put in a room with three other men with the virus (I was the youngest) and these others were in horrible shape. Mostly coughing and wheezing. At this point I have caught a fever a few times. They gave me a flu shot on that first week, that I did not ask for.
Lots of different issues for me, but I am still in the hospital, and feeling alot better. I now must try to get my strength back return to normal and return home. If anyone is practices smoking and drinking or any other clearly unhealthy lifestyle, I can tell you this virus and the next strain will be extremely dangerous for you. I might have only been okay because of my age and I live a fairly healthy lifestyle. However when it hit, it hit hard.
Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
I find it a bit concerning that there are legitimate mainstream reports of serious side effects and even deaths associated with the vaccines coming out. Was hoping I'd be wrong when I raised questions earlier. Sure, it's over time and "just" tens of cases from thousands or even millions of people, but still.
I do agree with Mostezli that overall people should be scared less mathematically. The low % are accurate.
This is correct. My Mom had the Pfizer vaccine recently and experienced some very mild side effects. A bit of headache, sore arm around the injection site and chills the day after the vaccine, but these were gone the day after that.What links do you have to "legitimate mainstream reports of serious side effects and even deaths"? In the USA or elsewhere?
I'm willing to believe the possibility of some side effects in a small measure of the population, but frankly, it's only been one month since the vaccines has started being distributed....
I have a child who just got a standard vaccine shot yesterday (not Covid-19 related), and it made her sick, she was throwing up last night, so yeah, people can have adverse reactions, especially in the first 48 hours, to certain vaccine shots, but I've not heard widespread reports on Covid-19 vaccine sickness.
There is different Covid-19 vaccines being distributed in different nations, so I'm willing to believe some are more effective than others, but "effectiveness" is not the same as "side effects".
This is correct. My Mom had the Pfizer vaccine recently and experienced some very mild side effects. A bit of headache, sore arm around the injection site and chills the day after the vaccine, but these were gone the day after that.
Well, the companies might want to downplay the deaths and side effects for profit, but the events are peculiar considering the timing shortly after getting the shot - in all cases we are talking about Pfizer and Moderna only and in many cases about already fragile people.
In America supposedly 55 people have died so far and many had allergy - mainstream ignoring it, but people on social media confirming it with screenshots from VAERS
55 People Have Died in US After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines: Reporting System
Someone in Portugual died
Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting Pfizer jab
Let's hope this is the last date they're aiming for. The vaccine campaign needs to get going!Disneyland Paris has pushed their reopening date to early April
COVID-19 delays Disneyland Paris reopening — again | Fox Business