Courage the Cowardly Dog season 4 DVD announced!

THGhost

At long last!

• A LITTLE COURAGE GOES A LONG WAY Laugh along with your favorite cowardly dog in the Complete Fourth Season of this wickedly funny series. For a sleepy little outpost like Nowhere, Kansas, chaos and catastrophe have no trouble finding Courage and his crusty owners, Muriel and Eustace.

In this hilarious 2-disc collection, Courage must face a diseased alien species and a pregnant squid, rescue Muriel from a cunning duck and a love-sick swamp monster, calm a jealous mansion bent on destroying their farmhouse, and more. Sometimes Courage must even save his little family from themselves! Join our trembling hero for 13 terrifically twisted comedic adventures. But beware...Courage is required!
The long-awaited DVD release of the show's final season has been scheduled for September 27th, when Warner Home Video puts outCourage the Cowardly Dog - Season 4. Priced at $24.98 SRP, you'll get a 2-disc set with 13 episodes, each accompanied by English SDH subtitles. Here's the cover art (front and back!), and an Amazon pre-order button link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01K5N185M/tvshowsondvdcom

CourageTheCowardlyDog_S4.jpg

CourageTheCowardlyDog_S4_r.jpg

MegasMilo379

Finally.
I've kust heard of it on a livestream by MonstersReview. I didn't know other seasons had DVDs either, but now I know. haha

This is great news.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

THGhost

I've kust heard of it on a livestream by MonstersReview. I didn't know other seasons had DVDs either, but now I know. haha

This is great news.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Yep. Hopefully now we'll see more CN get released if Courage is selling well enough.

THGhost

"Due to lack of availability", Amazon has cancelled my order. It's currently unavailable to pre-order.

So close! Hopefully it'll become available and not be completely cancelled/delayed indefinitely.

EDIT: According to the TV Shows on DVD Twitter page, it is in stock today at Warner's own WBshop & at Amazon-Canada. God only knows what's wrong with Amazon US at the moment.

http://www.wbshop.com/product/cartoon+network+hall+of+fame-+courage+the+cowardly+dog+season+four+(dvd)+1000581847.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B01K5N185M/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

EDIT 2: Amazon US appears to have it in stock, but only via sellers at raised prices. Seems kinda fishy, you might want to avoid them for now.

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
This is only showing up as available from second-hand sellers, so I'm also wondering if the set was delayed, or even cancelled.

THGhost

This is only showing up as available from second-hand sellers, so I'm also wondering if the set was delayed, or even cancelled.

Read my last post. It's available from Amazon CA and WBshop.

I just got an email from Amazon US telling me it's back in stock. Just checked. Nope. Still only available from sellers.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Amazon themselves did seem to sell the set, but without Prime perks- ie with a $25 price tag and shipping, but now that's no longer available.

So far, buying from Warner seems like the best bet. I'll wait a little, to see if Amazon gets it for cheaper, or if it comes to Walmart, who's been good with getting copies of the other sets. If that's looking doubtful, I'll just order from Warner.

THGhost

I've had to order it from Amazon CA since WBshop doesn't ship outside of the US.

EDIT: Order despatched via UPS International, delivery estimate October 4th.

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I finally found a copy- at Barnes & Noble! It's $25 there, which is still a little more than I wanted to pay, but I'd take it over the same price + S&H on Warner's site, or from third-party buyers who I'm not sure were able to pick the set up to begin with.

THGhost

Mine's arrived, so go ahead and order from Amazon Canada if you live outside of the US and don't trust the sellers on Amazon US.

Finally, another CN show complete on DVD.

The Powerpuff Girls
Samurai Jack
Courage the Cowardly Dog

Is that all of the classic CN shows that are complete on DVD? Or have I missed any?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts