Could Elements From DuckTales (2017) Carry Over Into Future Projects?

SweetShop209

With the announcement of DuckTales 2017 coming to an end in 2021, it's made me think what would happen when it comes to elements introduced or refined in the series. Would characters like Lena, Violet, and Della Duck appear in non DuckTales related projects? Would Huey, Dewey, and Louie still have individual personalities? Would Donald and Daisy's relationship be portrayed on more equal footing between both of them?

One thing that's been really pushed by Disney is with some characters introduced in specific series don't have a long lifespan outside their show. I mean, PJ was introduced in Goof Troop, and he hasn't been seen since An Extremely Goofy Movie. Those like Peg And Pistol haven't been seen since that series either. Those made for DuckTales like Launchpad, Mrs. Beakly, and Webby have only appeared in material like comics or video games, and not a non-Ducktales series. After Quack Pack, it took until DuckTales 2017 for Huey, Dewey, and Louie to have individual personalities again. Those introduced in the Disney Junior projects such as Minnie's nieces or Cuckoo Loca (both from Minnie's Bow Toons) have only appeared in other Disney Junior shows (mainly Mickey Mouse Mixed Up Adventures).

What do you think though? Could elements from DuckTales 2017 carry over into future projects?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

No matter what they write, there will be plenty of comments about irony.

I wish a happy birthday to Tress MacNeille and John Goodman.

Featured Posts