Could a supernatural DC animated series work?

Frontier

Staff member
I've seen Cheetah in two DC Animated features (Wonder Woman 2009, Justice League: Doom). But there was no evidence that she was a "were-cheetah". She remained in her cheetah form throughout both of those movies.
Well, I think being a humanoid cheetah by definition makes her a were-Cheetah, we just never saw her human form.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Okay, I think that's about enough about Cheetah. Please return to the topic at hand. Any further discussion, please take to PM. Thanks!

Otaku-sempai

I've seen Cheetah in two DC Animated features (Wonder Woman 2009, Justice League: Doom). But there was no evidence that she was a "were-cheetah". She remained in her cheetah form throughout both of those movies.
Fair enough, though she was clearly not just a woman in a cat costume.

Okay, I think that's about enough about Cheetah. Please return to the topic at hand. Any further discussion, please take to PM. Thanks!
Okay. Only just saw this.

Blue Sword

Again with the Rogues gallery. In college I learned that in producing the storytelling is essential. Now this was WAY before the comicbook boom. Franchises was brought up in terms of television.

Look in our past. Adventures of Superman mostly had mad scientists, haunted houses, maybe some voodoo Witch Doctor (from what I remember). That was the 50's. However, look at the BTAS. Bruce Timm was a comic book fan, so he didn't have to pull stories from Batman '66 which created their own villains outside of the main ones.

Personally, Wonder Woman has a very weak Rogues gallery. At least she has 3 villains. SHAZAM has enough for animated series, which obviously allows for serialized stories.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
Diana's rogues gallery isn't that weak. They've made movies and t.v. shows out of characters with far worse. Shazam's rogues gallery sure isn't any better outside of Black Adam.

For supernatural series:

Wonder Woman

Shadowpact

Books of Magic

A show starring Cassie Sandsmark and Lyta Milton

Zatanna

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Apparently, in addition to the DreamWorks incarnation of Trolls... Disney Channel aired the DiC one?
they can bring back g4, chiller, and cloo back on xumo, i mean if they bring back spike tv for pluto tv, why not chiller, cloo, and g4 for xumo
Hey guys, I'm back! Been gone for almost a year from having a lot on my plate but now I have more free time. I hope everyone here is making it through these tough and difficult times.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of when Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released in North America. Majora's Mask was the second game from the franchise I played and certainly fits with the Halloween theme.
Why did Adult Swim air the Family Guy episode Wasted Talent as part of the Halloween special?