Corrupt the Wish above you

jaylop97

Staff member
Hear is how it works one person makes a wish and the next corrupts it because there is that unintended side effect lets try the oldest wish on the book.

I wish for a million bucks.

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
You receive a car. It has no seatbelts, radio, AC, tires, or engine. The windows are all smashed. The doors come off if you try to open them. It smells awful.

I wish Goku.

NewYorkEagle

You received one of the greatest Super Saiyans of all time. He can pretty much kick anyone's ass.

I wish for a better life.

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Shortly after making the wish you are struck by a freak lightning bolt, killing you instantly. You were originally set to be hit by a car and suffer protractedly for several, miserable weeks before finally passing on.

I wish the stores near my house still sold Jones Soda in cans.

jaylop97

Staff member
Sadly the Jones Soda cans come in a small size and are pretty expensive.

I wish for a new tv.

jaylop97

Staff member
Wish granted however they get redubbed and the voices arent so good.

I wish I had a piano ;).

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Wish granted. Unfortunately, the Ed's and everyone else from the show moves away a few days later.

I wish for the living to envy the dead.

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Everyone's so jealous of the dead that they commit mass suicide to be like them. Unfortunately, everyone includes you.

I wish for clothes that never stain.

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Everyone's so jealous of the dead that they commit mass suicide to be like them. Unfortunately, everyone includes you.

Finally!!!

You got it. Get ready for a .000000000000000000000001% increase in follicle growth rates! Yeesh, get to a barber shaggy!

I wish this thread were going better.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts