Cookies & Milk News And Discussion Thread

Chevistian C

1651774627181.png

Disney Branded Television has announced an animated adaptation of the novel Cookies & Milk by Shawn Amos, the adaptation is handled by Laurence Fishburne, Brian Egeston & Helen Sugland, this is also Disney TVA's 100th Series In Production.

The semi-autobiographical Cookies & Milk is inspired by the childhood of Shawn Amos, a Blues musician and the son of iconic Wallace “Wally” Amos, Jr., founder of the Famous Amos chocolate chip cookie brand. The Cookies & Milk teleplay follows the summer adventures of harmonica-playing middle-schooler Ellis Johnson as he begrudgingly helps his wildly optimistic and quite possibly magical father open the world’s first cookie shop in 1970s Hollywood, California.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I didn't think the 100th show from Disney Television Animation would be based on a book. This should be interesting.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts