CN Schedule Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Next weekend but don't worry there's still Friday Night in February 16th anyway Saturday February 17th and Sunday February 18th there's going to be a marathon of the show it shall not be named.
It starts with T and ends in GO!
TEEN TITANS GO!
Source: http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlisti...nMillis=1518847200000&stnNum=12131&aid=tmsmil

To be fair, there is a CN Sayin' event related to Teen Titans Go!, just like Gumball last month. If they're doing another CN Sayin' event with a different show, it's gonna get a weekend marathon as well.

ThisGuy24

To be fair, there is a CN Sayin' event related to Teen Titans Go!, just like Gumball last month. If they're doing another CN Sayin' event with a different show, it's gonna get a weekend marathon as well.
Come on that's not fair to say, Gumball got weekend marathon because it was celebrating it 200th episode. TTG just has a new episode airing and that's it.

Anthony Riley

Next weekend but don't worry there's still Friday Night in February 16th anyway Saturday February 17th and Sunday February 18th there's going to be a marathon of the show it shall not be named.
It starts with T and ends in GO!
undefined
At least Teen Titans Go is better than Johnny Test.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Come on that's not fair to say, Gumball got weekend marathon because it was celebrating it 200th episode. TTG just has a new episode airing and that's it.
This is also being billed as a special episode. They're even making an online game out of it and everything.

At least Teen Titans Go is better than Johnny Test.
I personally never let internal factors affect the external factors (and vice versa), but I'd definitely have to agree with that.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Yeah, and Spoiler Alert:
The so-called "Opposite Titans" are actually just gender-swapped versions of the Teen Titans, hence the upcoming President's Day episode being titled "Beast Girl", as well as this image I made at CN's website just to prove it:

opposite_titans.png

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Oh well, CN is certainly not the first network to arbitrarily give the "special episode" designation. I remember when every single iCarly episode was a special.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Yeah, and Spoiler Alert:
The so-called "Opposite Titans" are actually just gender-swapped versions of the Teen Titans, hence the upcoming President's Day episode being titled "Beast Girl", as well as this image I made at CN's website just to prove it:

View attachment 121082
I kind of knew it since I entered and made that.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Oh well, CN is certainly not the first network to arbitrarily give the "special episode" designation. I remember when every single iCarly episode was a special.
Nick also gave Spongebob a 24-hour marathon (back when cable still had variety) to a regular 11-minute episode back in 2006. Just because it featured a song from the credits of the movie, I guess. At least this TTG episode is significant enough for them to be able to make an online game out of it.

Nothing new here, just another marathon that is about it.
Yeah, everyone here is being more or less apathetic about it and it's just as well at this point really.

Yeah, and Spoiler Alert:

View attachment 121082
Not going to lie, the Beast Boy expy looks pretty cute...

Last edited:

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Nick also gave Spongebob a 24-hour marathon (back when cable still had variety) to a regular 11-minute episode back in 2006. Just because it featured a song from the credits of the movie, I guess. At least this TTG episode is significant enough for them to be able to make an online game out of it.

Actually, the episode you're referring to also had an accompanying online game, but point taken.

Spirit49

Obviously there's BeastGirl, and Robin isn't exactly a manly name(there has been a female Robin afterall), the rest, I have no idea, maybe CyGirl?
I actually don't think it will be completely genderbended. I think that they will just do random jokes since TTG isn't consistent or clever with the names. So don't be surprised if robin has huge hands in this episode because of the baby hands joke.

Markus Nelis

Schedule for next week (February 12-18, 2018)

Monday, February 12
6:00 am The Amazing World of Gumball
7:00 am Teen Titans Go!
9:00 am The Amazing World of Gumball
10:00 am Unikitty
11:00 am Teen Titans Go!
12:30 pm Unikitty
1:00 pm The Amazing World of Gumball
3:00 pm We Bare Bears
4:00 pm The Amazing World of Gumball
5:00 pm Teen Titans Go!
6:30 pm Unikitty
7:00 pm The Amazing World of Gumball
7:30 pm We Bare Bears

Tuesday, February 13

Wednesday, February 14 (Valentines day)
3:00 pm We Bare Bears: Panda's Crushes
4:00 pm The Amazing Dates of Gumball & Penny
5:00 pm Teen Titans Go in Love: Beast Boy & Raven
6:30 pm Unikitty: Hawkodile's Secret Crush
7:00 pm The Amazing Dates of Gumball & Penny

Thursday, February 15

Friday, February 16
6:00 am Teen Titans Go!
12:00 pm Unikitty
1:00 pm Teen Titans Go!
6:00 pm We Bare Bears
7:00 pm We Bare Bears
7:15 pm Teen Titans Go!

Saturday, February 17
6:00 am-8:00 pm Teen Titans Go!

Sunday, February 18
6:00 am-8:00 pm Teen Titans Go!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts