CN Schedule Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDLooney

Still no classic Looney Tunes on CN... just "Tom and Jerry."
And as I said, "Tom and Jerry" is nowhere as good as Looney Tunes.

*sighs* Yeah, Unfortunately, if you want to watch Looney Tunes, then you'd have to watch Boomerang for it for the time being.

Right Now CN is airing a 9 1/2 Hours of Regular Show for the Next 4 days from 8:30 pm to 6 am....which would be the case only that this is only an error. Darn! if only. this was Comcast Xfinity's mess up with their tv guide. ;) It also said that they were gonna air Adventure Time for 9 1/2 hours on sunday which is also false. Time shown in red area is Central Time.
cn%20error_zpsjonoa79q.png~original

Last edited:

SleepyBat

Yo-kai, won't you be my friend?
Right Now CN is airing a 9 1/2 Hour of Regular Show for the Next 4 days from 8:30 pm to 6 am....which would be the case only that this is only an error. Darn! if only. this was Comcast Xfinity's mess up with their tv guide. ;) It also said that they were gonna air Adventure Time for 9 1/2 hours on sunday which is also false. Time shown in red area is Central Time.
[ img ]
omg so much fail

jaylop97

Staff member
Right Now CN is airing a 9 1/2 Hours of Regular Show for the Next 4 days from 8:30 pm to 6 am....which would be the case only that this is only an error. Darn! if only. this was Comcast Xfinity's mess up with their tv guide. ;) It also said that they were gonna air Adventure Time for 9 1/2 hours on sunday which is also false. Time shown in red area is Central Time.
cn%20error_zpsjonoa79q.png~original
Hah gotta love those mistakes, although that would be right for TTG most of the time.

Skater

Madagascar aired this morning instead of that Sylvester Mysteries show or whatever it's called.

wiley207

*sighs* Yeah, Unfortunately, if you want to watch Looney Tunes, then you'd have to watch Boomerang for it for the time being.
And unfortunately, Boomerang is only available to a small amount of people in America. And only half of the Looney Tunes cartoons produced are available on DVD.
If they're not returning to CN, I guess I'd better update the CLG Wiki's entry on the Looney Tunes "bullseye" logo from "Common" to "Rare" again...

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
Looks like after Stakes airs, the 8pm slot will be going to Regular Show for an hour long slot. AT will only air on weekends. And since RS is still on at 4pm for an hour, that means RS gets 2 hours after school, more than TTG and Clarence each (1 hour), Gumball (1.5), and WBB (.5). That's neato.

Lord Hater

Retired
Looks like after Stakes airs, the 8pm slot will be going to Regular Show for an hour long slot. AT will only air on weekends. And since RS is still on at 4pm for an hour, that means RS gets 2 hours after school, more than TTG and Clarence each (1 hour), Gumball (1.5), and WBB (.5). That's neato.
Probably because of the movie.

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
Special programming airing the day before Thanksgiving (according to Zap2It)
4:00pm - Free Birds (movie premiere)
6:00pm - Lego Scooby-Doo: Knight Time Terror
6:30pm - New Teen Titans Go half hour episode titled "Two-Parter"
7:00pm - TV premiere of Regular Show: The Movie

jaylop97

Staff member
Special programming airing the day before Thanksgiving (according to Zap2It)
4:00pm - Free Birds (movie premiere)
6:00pm - Lego Scooby-Doo: Knight Time Terror
6:30pm - New Teen Titans Go half hour episode titled "Two-Parter"
7:00pm - TV premiere of Regular Show: The Movie
Pretty decent schedule I got to say nice to see more than one movie premiere that day.

kianworld

CN Schedule Archiver
Looks like Sonic Boom is being replaced on the schedule Nov. 21st, being replaced by a TTG rerun. Guess they've successfully screwed over that show.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I'm guessing that it will move to Boomerang if it does get a second season.

The show has been renewed for a second season.

Only question now is, will CN continue to air it when it's ready or will they pass the US broadcast rights to someone else?

jaylop97

Staff member
Only question now is, will CN continue to air it when it's ready or will they pass the US broadcast rights to someone else?
They probably would especially if Boomerang acquires it, but if Netflix acquires it then no. Otherwise poor SB not getting airtime

Dynamite Soldier

The show has been renewed for a second season.

Sonic Boom might as well become a Boomerang exclusive when the second season arrives, seeing how it airs during prime time (versus airing at 7 in the morning on CN; who's the real winner here?).

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Looks like Sonic Boom is being replaced on the schedule Nov. 21st, being replaced by a TTG rerun. Guess they've successfully screwed over that show.

Yeah, CN is officially and completely done with Sonic Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts