09:00AM Johnny Test
09:30AM Ninjago
10:00AM Level Up
10:30AM The Amazing World Of Gumball
11:00AM The Amazing World Of Gumball
11:30AM The Looney Tunes Show
12:00PM The Looney Tunes Show
12:30PM MOVIE
02:00PM The Amazing World Of Gumball(Tuesday)
02:30PM Regular Show(Monday) The Amazing World Of Gumball(Tuesday)
03:00PM Regular Show
03:30PM Regular Show
04:00PM Regular Show Ninjago(Wesday - Friday)
04:30PM Adventure Time
05:00PM Adventure Time
05:30PM Adventure Time
06:00PM Adventure Time
06:30PM Adventure Time
07:00PM Adventure Time

This All I Know So Far
Not a fan of all the current cartoons. Throw some classics in there. It's boring watching the same old episodes and shows each day.

King Delbert

Sprine Brake Marathon
06:00AM Looney Tunes
06:30AM Ben 10: Allen Force
07:00AM Regular Show
07:30AM Beyblade: Metal Fusion
08:00AM Pokemon: Black & White
08:30AM Johnny Test
09:00AM Johnny Test
09:30AM Ninjago
10:00AM Level Up
10:30AM The Amazing World Of Gumball
11:00AM The Amazing World Of Gumball
11:30AM The Looney Tunes Show
12:00PM The Looney Tunes Show
12:30PM MOVIE
02:00PM The Amazing World Of Gumball(Tuesday)
02:30PM Regular Show(Monday) The Amazing World Of Gumball(Tuesday)
03:00PM Regular Show
03:30PM Regular Show
04:00PM Regular Show Ninjago(Wesday - Friday)
04:30PM Adventure Time
05:00PM Adventure Time
05:30PM Adventure Time
06:00PM Adventure Time
06:30PM Adventure Time
07:00PM Adventure Time

This All I Know So Far

That schedule's not gonna last forever, just probably two weeks.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
They're airing Regular Show at 7 am?

It is pretty lame that during Spring break they are dumping Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes. I'd say that basically proves those are there to get household ratings and not kids. But they could give kids a chance to watch them.

They should just go ahead and give Ben 10 7 am, having a comedy between it and the mon shows is a bother.

Star Wars sure fell from grace, it isn't airing anywhere. They could at least air it in the morning because they clearly are not concerned about airing PG shows in the morning. Put that after Looney Tunes for the folks getting ready for work in the morning. It has 88 episodes now and is due for a full run of those. Maybe stick an hour of it mid-day for the household ratings like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry. Or better yet air it and Ben 10: UA at 4 or 5 pm. Both have more than earned a chance at a regular weekday slot and as both have more half hours than most comedies the rerun ratings retension should be good.

TheCtes

Spring Beak Schedule Final Update:

Alright so the change is from 09:30 to 4:30 weekdays. Since kids are home, they want to air Ninjago, Level Up, Movies, Gumball, TLTS, Adventure Time and Regular Show in that time. Everything else is how it usually is.

One change outside of this is Regular Show at 7AM. They've not really had anything specific for that slot, but I don't think that RS is the right choice. They should rather give some action series a weekday slot, like Young Justice to hype that up a bit, or Star Wars to show that it's still alive.

I suppose that it will be back to normal starting April 16th. Otherwise we can say goodbye to a lot of old series, except Looney Tunes which still has the 6AM slot. Camp Lazlo, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Tom and Jerry, Tom and Jerry Tales, Ed, Edd n Eddy and Almost Naked Animals, although the latter two are in Best of CN and confirmed to return respectively.

TheCtes

The schedule officially returns to normal starting April 16th as we thought it would. It appears that there're no permenant changes in this spring break schedule.

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
Cartoon Network's XML pages indicate that a new season of a show premieres on June 5th at 7:30 PM. Subsequent XML pages are for Total Drama: Revenge of the Island. I believe it's safe to assume that the two are connected. Of course, this would mean that new episodes of Gumball, which should be ready by June, are once again going to be moved to a different timeslot. They can't keep moving the show around and expect it to do well.

TheCtes

That could very well be Total Drama. Although, it could simply be Gumball starting up season 2.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
The Huntsman said:
Cartoon Network's XML pages indicate that a new season of a show premieres on June 5th at 7:30 PM. Subsequent XML pages are for Total Drama: Revenge of the Island. I believe it's safe to assume that the two are connected. Of course, this would mean that new episodes of Gumball, which should be ready by June, are once again going to be moved to a different timeslot. They can't keep moving the show around and expect it to do well.

Well if they move Gumball to Monday at 7 (moving AT reruns to 6:30) that can turn out alright. Or maybe they intend to give it NinjaGo's slot if it will not return until Fall but why not just give TDRI that slot. Oh CN... Get you crap together.

TheCtes

They should take that 8:30pm slot wedensday and give it to Total Drama, but they like Level Up too much. If they do plan on giving a show the 8pm slot while Ninjago has nothing new, Total Drama would probably work well right after Johnny Test.

I suppose Ninjago might keep it's slot though, since it has been doing so well.

TheCtes

Tomorrow is the Ninjago marathon. If you've missed any episodes:

01:30PM - Ninjago Episode 1
02:00PM - Ninjago Episode 2
02:30PM - Ninjago Episode 3
03:00PM - Ninjago Episode 4
03:30PM - Ninjago Episode 5
04:00PM - Ninjago Episode 6
04:30PM - Ninjago Episode 7
05:00PM - Ninjago Episode 8
05:30PM - Ninjago Episode 9
06:00PM - Ninjago Episode 10
06:30PM - Ninjago Episode 11
07:00PM - Ninjago Episode 12
07:30PM - Johnny Test
08:00PM - Ninjago Episode 13 Season Finale

mellamoaaron

I legitimately was upset at CN for not airing the original Looney Tunes shorts, so upset that I've barely watched CN this week until I just read in this thread that it's unairing was temporary. If you haven't noticed by this post, I'm a HUGE Looney Tunes fan and I even love the new show but the old shorts are just magic.

TheCtes

Schedule Changes in the Weekends:

Saturday:
-Ninjago replaces The Looney Tunes Show in the 12pm hour.
-The Looney Tunes Show replaces The Amazing World of Gumball in the 2:30pm hour
-The Amazing World of Gumball replaces Adventure Time in the 6pm hour

Sunday:
-Adventure Time replaces Level Up in the 8pm hour starting next weekend.

So putting Ninjago into the weekends, a domino affect begins and it end up taking some of Level Up's slots.

I think it's a pretty good idea putting Ninjago into the weekends, although TLTS was actually doing well that hour, so maybe it should've been at another time, like Level Up's 11:30am slot. It's good that Level Up lost some of its many rerun slots. Though I'm not sure Adventure Time is the best thing to air that hour, since it also has an hour before the movie.

TheCtes

Schedule change on Tuesdays!

Cartoon Network has for a while had a special schedule Tuesday from 02:30PM t0 07:30PM in an attempt to get more viewers for Level Up. Now it goes back to how it used to be. Which is the same as the other weekdays.

New Tuesday Schedule:

02:30PM - The Looney Tunes Show
03:00PM - The Looney Tunes Show
03:30PM - Ed, Edd n Eddy
04:00PM - Ed, Edd n Eddy
04:30PM - Johnny Test
05:00PM - Johnny Test
05:30PM - Regular Show
06:00PM - MAD
06:30PM - The Amazing World of Gumball
07:00PM - Adventure Time

Previously:

02:30PM - The Amazing World of Gumball
03:00PM - The Amazing World of Gumball
03:30PM - Johnny Test
04:00PM - Johnny Test
04:30PM - Regular Show
05:00PM - Regular Show
05:30PM - Regular Show
06:00PM - Adventure Time
06:30PM - Adventure Time
07:00PM - Adventure Time

I always thought changing it in the first place was dumb. This way, we don't just get four of them, but the six highest rated current comedies + EEnE!

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please

Burning off episodes on a Sunday afternoon? Really classy, Cartoon Network.

(Though, at least it's better than I initially thought; I saw Adult Swim, so I read the times as A.M. instead of P.M. So, I thought they were burning them off in the middle of the night, which they haven't done to an original series since IGPX.)

TheCtes

Yeah, those are season 1 stuff. But it's great that it finally returned from hiatus and the fact that they're airing them in the weekend like that (note that it's the last episodes of season 1) probably means that season 2 will start soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts