CN Schedule Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeyKongSong

Technically CN's not the only cable network to do this - when a new show premieres, oftentimes they'll fill their schedule with it only to cut down on airings as it progresses. But in CN's case, remembering the past... I'd say it's as good as only getting one season. This show probably has a high production cost, though possibly not as high as UN or TP. I'm confident they'll finish the first season, though with TLTS on a break, I have a feeling LU will be airing a new full hour Tuesday nights soon, a la Tower Prep.

TheCtes

You sure Adventure Time will take the 8:30pm slot sunday? Cause when I look at the schedule on their homepage, Level Up is still set to air the whole hour.

zoombie

The two Generator Rex episode that were suppose to air on Friday "Mind Games" and "Hermanos" are on I Tunes. So if you want to start a talkback threads go aheard, or I could start them for you if you want I just need permission.

TheCtes

Maybe it will do like Batman, which returned serveral months after going on hiatus thoug the episodes kept going up on weekly on iTunes.

Freddy Frog

The schedule would be great if they brought back the PPGs & Dexter to the weekday afternoon schedule.
Then it could be...
2:30pm- PPGs
3:00pm- Dexter's Lab
3:30pm- Ed, Edd n Eddy
4:00pm- Ed, Edd n Eddy
:D

TheCtes

I think the schedule was qquite great before, and even greater with Flintstones and Jetsons instead of What's New, Scooby-Doo. The Looney Tunes Show gets aired a bit to much now, maybe to make up for the too small amount of airings it has had in a while. Dexter's Lab and PPG would be fine choices for that hour. But I kinda rather want JB back there. Also been a while since we've seen Fosters, that should be given a rerun soon.

I think The Looney Tunes Show should get on of Johnny Test's two airings in the afternoon, and not have the two it got from KND.

Jazz1000

Evil PLANS...
You sure Adventure Time will take the 8:30pm slot sunday? Cause when I look at the schedule on their homepage, Level Up is still set to air the whole hour.

I Was Looking At Wrong, It Was 6:30/5:30c My Bad :sweat:

KPTitan

The Doc is in...
Maybe it will do like Batman, which returned serveral months after going on hiatus thoug the episodes kept going up on weekly on iTunes.

That's certainly a possibility. I've been wondering if this might be the case with the next two episodes, "Target: Consortium" and "Enemies Mine", since those originally had airedates for the 24th of February and 2nd of March, respectively. Something similar to this happened during Season 2, with "Night Falls", "Hard Target", and "Family Holiday". Those 3 episodes were leaked early on CN Video, but they didn't air on TV until about 3-4 months later. I'm aware that they did mid-season haituses with Season 1 and Season 2, so I guess it is a possibility since we haven't gotten any confirmation on if they did permantely take GR off the air.

BrianLeague

Cartoon Network made another quick schedule change and now Lego Ninjago reruns are scheduled to air in Generator Rex's time slot... That means two Ninjago reruns on Friday nights now.

zoombie

Cartoon Network made another quick schedule change and now Lego Ninjago reruns are scheduled to air in Generator Rex's time slot... That means two Ninjago reruns on Friday nights now.

I was so looking forward to watching Darkstar get his again. Oh well I have it on i Tunes.

Jazz1000

Evil PLANS...
it didnt smeen like that was only thing that got the changes
SMFA Got Pulled Next And Now Being Reoplace By Johnny Test at 4:30

Sketch

not like those other old guys
I know I should have seen it coming but I thought they'd at least have the decency to finish the series in that slot. I hope they finish the episodes somewhere.

TheCtes

Man, couldn't they just finish SMFA in that slot? I mean if that couldn't be done, then how?

I understand that they want another slot for Ninjago since it's doing amazingly. In fact probably best right now, since Adventure Time isn't premiering new episodes atm. However, two reruns in one right? Should be tuesday night instead, and then just one rerun slot friday. Though we just need Star Wars to finish season 4 and then we can clear friday night completely and have a movie slot there.

DonkeyKongSong

Man, couldn't they just finish SMFA in that slot? I mean if that couldn't be done, then how?

If possible, it might pull a Generator Rex and finish on iTunes. Let's check in two weeks, since they group the episodes by twos, if they put "Labyrinth" and "Gweelok Cracks".

TheCtes

And what are there left. Four quarter-hour episodes or something? They should just burn those off in one hour something and then it's over with.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCtes

Level Up loses one slot saturday to MAD, only to gain one sunday. This means MAD has gained an additional slot weekends 11:30AM.

Btw, I am the only one who can't see any further than March 4th on any site?

Edit: Whoops. Sorry for double-posting. Hasn't seen that the latest post was also mine.

Sketch

Check Monday, they probably have no updated the schedule grid for March yet.

TheCtes

It finally updated today.

Starting March 5th, Tom and Jerry will have a full hour weekdays (excluding tuesdays) 1 PM. That means Tom and Jerry Tales just gets half an hour at 2PM.

Sketch

That's more than fine, T&J Tales only has 26 episodes. IMO they should shorten TLTS to 1 slot as well.

TheCtes

Andrew T. Hingson said:
That's more than fine, T&J Tales only has 26 episodes. IMO they should shorten TLTS to 1 slot as well.

Agree with all of it. They could just give it one of KND's slots instead of removing that and Chowder for three slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts