CN Schedule Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCtes

KPTitan said:
Is it okay if I ask where you (Toon Zone) get your information from? Because Generator Rex's Facebook page just updated, indicating that there still is a new episode (whether or not there's one or two remains to be seen) on tonight. And mind you this was updated an hour ago:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/GeneratorRex

Also, TVGuide still have them listed as airing tonight.

http://schedule.adultswim.com/servl...ll&showID=359714&show=Generator Rex&filter=as

Also, look at their website.

KPTitan

The Doc is in...

I did look on CN's website, that's how I learned about this schedule change to begin with. And believe it or not, I've seen CN screw up their schedule on their website before, more times than one.

Look, I'm not trying to accuse people here of being liars. I'm just saying that there is a screw-up somewhere, because it appears that everybody is saying something different, and mind you all these sources are actually very reliable most of the time. I honestly think our best bet is to actually wait and tune into our own TV's and see what happens.

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
Look, I'm not trying to accuse people here of being liars. I'm just saying that there is a screw-up somewhere, because it appears that everybody is saying something different, and mind you all these sources are actually very reliable most of the time. I honestly think our best bet is to actually wait and tune into our own TV's and see what happens.
It's just a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. The schedule change happened suddenly, so online guides haven't had time to update and they didn't even bother telling the people who manage the websites. Cartoon Network even uploaded clips for the two episodes that were supposed to air tonight, and they'll probably be listed on the website by next week, but the episodes are no longer scheduled to air.

zoombie

It's just a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. The schedule change happened suddenly, so online guides haven't had time to update and they didn't even bother telling the people who manage the websites. Cartoon Network even uploaded clips for the two episodes that were supposed to air tonight, and they'll probably be listed on the website by next week, but the episodes are no longer scheduled to air.

Which is why I believe we will have these episodes on I Tunes on monday.

TheCtes

CNs own website is what should be considdered the most reliable source, because in case of changes, the other sites wont have it updated right away, but a few days afterwards. That's usually how it goes.

KPTitan

The Doc is in...
Does anybody know if this is just happening this week, or is this going to be an ongoing thing? I've been hearing from other forums that they completely removed Generator Rex from their scheduling for the next several weeks. What I would like to know is this: is it going to be another long haitus like what happened last year, or is this it?

Mixiboi

Ok at 6PM today my TV guide(Dish) said that Two episodes of Generator Rex were coming on tonight. So I set them to record. I just check CN right now and its now recording TWO Ninjago episodes....

That is crazy that the change happen in less then two hours.

TheCtes

Ok at 6PM today my TV guide(Dish) said that Two episodes of Generator Rex were coming on tonight. So I set them to record. I just check CN right now and its now recording TWO Ninjago episodes....

The change happened yesterday, but the TV guides hasn't updated yet.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Does anybody know if this is just happening this week, or is this going to be an ongoing thing? I've been hearing from other forums that they completely removed Generator Rex from their scheduling for the next several weeks. What I would like to know is this: is it going to be another long haitus like what happened last year, or is this it?

It's possible that it's just on haitus, but considering that there was a sudden schedule change with no announcement, there's only a handful of episodes left and Ultimate Alien repeats are on its previous primere slot, there's probably a good chance that they've taken it off the lineup for good. Though, since this is an original series, I think that Generator Rex has a better chance of returning to air the rest of the series than if it was a third-party series like Code Lyoko. I think that there's also a good chance that they could upload the rest of the series on their website due to how they leaked a few episodes from season two.

Mixiboi said:

The change in the schedule actually happened yesterday. The TV listings weren't aware of the updated schedule until it was too late to change it.

KPTitan

The Doc is in...
It's possible that it's just on haitus, but considering that there was a sudden schedule change with no announcement, there's only a handful of episodes leftand Ultimate Alien repeats are on its previous primere slot,there's probably a good chance that they've taken it off the lineup for good.

So Generator Rex has been completely taken off their schedule for the time-being? The reason why I keep asking you guys this is I a need straightforward, definitive answer that I can share on Tumblr without causing any confusion... and I'm actually confused myself. Will there, or will there not be anymore GR episodes airing on CN's channel? I'm not looking for guesses or personal opinions on this, I'm looking for factual answers.

TheCtes

It's a fact that it has been taken off their schedule.

But none if us can confirm whether or not it will air the last episodes at some point yet, if that is what you meant.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Generator Rex's End was inevitable... But I don't want to see it cancelled when there's still stuff left to show...

I just hope the series (Generator Rex is what I'm talking about) gets to premiere those last episodes soon. As much flack I give the series, I want to be there to send it off proper, as I am still a proud fan of it, too!

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
I now await for Thundercats to be taken off the schedule and for the final episodes to be aired only in Ireland and a couple released on DVD.

The weird thing? I'm only half-joking.

Mixiboi

The change in the schedule actually happened yesterday. The TV listings weren't aware of the updated schedule until it was too late to change it.

Yeah I read, I'm just noting that it change in the two hours when I set up the recording when it was on the DIsh schedule at 6PM(It wasn't there on the Dish schedule anymore at 8PM and it was saying it was recording Ninjago)

Light Lucario

Staff member
So Generator Rex has been completely taken off their schedule for the time-being? The reason why I keep asking you guys this is I a need straightforward, definitive answer that I can share on Tumblr without causing any confusion... and I'm actually confused myself. Will there, or will there not be anymore GR episodes airing on CN's channel? I'm not looking for guesses or personal opinions on this, I'm looking for factual answers.

Like TheCtes pointed out, we can't tell for sure right now if Generator Rex will return to Cartoon Network or not. All that we know that it has been taken off the channel and for at least the next few weeks, it won't return. That could change later, but we can't say that for sure just yet.

Jazz1000

Evil PLANS...
On CN's Schuled It Saids That Adventure Time Will replace Level Up On Sundays Starting March 4.At 8:30/7:30

ToonsLover

Lover of Toons
I remember back when Unnatural History lost a HUGE amount of its rerun slots all at once around this time too. Is CN losing faith in the show already? If so, that's pretty funny.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Well... beat's Level Up having an hour but I'd rather the slot go to something that doesn't already have several prime time slots. It'll be nice to have for an encore slot when season 4 starts but who knows how long it will be before it starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts