CN Schedule Updates

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCtes

Aug 25, 2011
Ratings
Some small news:

-Tuesday special shecule has been shortened to start at 2:30PM instead of 1PM. March 20th only, it will start at 4:30PM
-Ben 10: Ultimate Alien airs weekdays at 4PM from March 19th to March 23rd.
-Ben 10 specials air an hour weekdays at 06:30AM in the same week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Ratings
Washington
They're not even double stripping the 4PM slot?

At least they're airing an hour in the morning for this special week but it hardly seems like a notable change. They might end up having an hour of Ben 10 there long term running through the current 3 series or at least AF and UA.

cuzin34

@AsapCuzin
Jun 28, 2010
space.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Ratings
Washington
TheCtes said:
Best of CN, will premiere March 30th at 8PM

At least the first time, it will look like this:

08:00PM - Cow and Chicken
08:12PM - The Powerpuff Girls
08:24PM - Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends
08:36PM - Johnny Bravo
08:48PM - Dexter's Laboratory

Source:
http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=359714&show=Best of CN&filter=as
That is boss.

And it will be hosted by Brak and Zorak supposedly and looks maybe ad-free.

Great way to celebrate 20 years CN!

DuckTwacy

French phone.
Jul 26, 2011
America
According to Zap2it and CN's backdoor schedule, they'll be airing a Screwball Squirrel short on April 1 at 11:45am. But I think this is for one day only and they won't be airing more MGM shorts.
Wow, first we get classic Cartoon Cartoons, then we get the return of Zorak and Brak, and now this. Looks like somebody at CN remembered their 20th after all.

Whimsical Crank

Sensible to a Slight Degree
Jan 2, 2012
Ratings
According to Zap2it and CN's backdoor schedule, they'll be airing a Screwball Squirrel short on April 1 at 11:45am. But I think this is for one day only and they won't be airing more MGM shorts.
Hmm...so maybe the Best of CN block isn't a pure desperate attempt after all. At least not fully. That makes me feel even better than I already did about what CN's doing right now. I wonder what CN will do next. Or better yet, will this have any positive effect on Boomerang?

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Ratings
350 16
Newington, CT, USA
I think you all should know that the Cartoon Network has skipped two whole episodes of Beyblade: Metal Masters, and is playing the episode "Our Slogan is Number 1" when they should be playing "Charge! Ray Gil". I knew I was right to check Wikipedia's episode list, because I figured this might happen since it's happened before. Whether they skipped the episodes completely or randomly aired them during the week, it doesn't matter. As much as I love this show I'm probably not going to continue watching it on this network. Maybe if it moved to The Hub or something, I might be willing to watch it then.

What especially hurts is that it's one of those shows that REQUIRES each episode to be shown in order (as with most anime series).

Jazz1000

Evil PLANS...
Dec 13, 2009
Ratings
Sprine Brake Marathon
06:00AM Looney Tunes
06:30AM Ben 10: Allen Force
07:00AM Regular Show
07:30AM Beyblade: Metal Fusion
08:00AM Pokemon: Black & White
08:30AM Johnny Test
09:00AM Johnny Test
09:30AM Ninjago
10:00AM Level Up
10:30AM The Amazing World Of Gumball
11:00AM The Amazing World Of Gumball
11:30AM The Looney Tunes Show
12:00PM The Looney Tunes Show
12:30PM MOVIE
02:00PM The Amazing World Of Gumball(Tuesday)
02:30PM Regular Show(Monday) The Amazing World Of Gumball(Tuesday)
03:00PM Regular Show
03:30PM Regular Show
04:00PM Regular Show Ninjago(Wesday - Friday)
04:30PM Adventure Time
05:00PM Adventure Time
05:30PM Adventure Time
06:00PM Adventure Time
06:30PM Adventure Time
07:00PM Adventure Time

This All I Know So Far

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 24, 2012
Pope, Ms
I think you all should know that the Cartoon Network has skipped two whole episodes of Beyblade: Metal Masters, and is playing the episode "Our Slogan is Number 1" when they should be playing "Charge! Ray Gil". I knew I was right to check Wikipedia's episode list, because I figured this might happen since it's happened before. Whether they skipped the episodes completely or randomly aired them during the week, it doesn't matter. As much as I love this show I'm probably not going to continue watching it on this network. Maybe if it moved to The Hub or something, I might be willing to watch it then.

What especially hurts is that it's one of those shows that REQUIRES each episode to be shown in order (as with most anime series).
New user found this informative information, informitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
Hey there. I want to ask something. For "Streamtopia", since preschool shows aren't talked about online that much, I'm thinking of creating 2 cumulative threads for Netflix and Amazon's preschool shows so that any news can just be posted there instead of individual threads. May I have permission to post them?
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY