CN Schedule Updates Part 3

Markus Nelis

So great to see old Scooby-Doo movies on CN again. They give back the nostalgia. I know Boomerang exists but keep in mind that it's not available as much as CN so Scooby is more than welcome.

CNC

The filler that will air after TMNT will be TBS’s The Cube.

also, on October 6, We Bare Bears has been replaced with, uggghhhh, more Craig of the Creek. Yeah, so much for bringing back reruns of a popular hit show only to take them off the air again after a few weeks amirite?

The filler that will air after TMNT will be TBS’s The Cube.

also, on October 6, We Bare Bears has been replaced with, uggghhhh, more Craig of the Creek. Yeah, so much for bringing back reruns of a popular hit show only to take them off the air again after a few weeks amirite?
Darn! I was thinking they were airing it again to hype up people for the new spinoff series "We Baby Bears".

Markus Nelis

I don't know why they changed their minds suddenly. They added it to the schedule and now it leaves. I'm trying to understand but I really have no idea why. Ratings were low?

jokerbeans2091

i know this ain’t CN SCHEDULE RELATED but do we have a premiere date for family mash up or will it be on HBO MAX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM13

Two more Scooby Doo movies on October 10th. Curse of the 13th Ghost and Moon Monster Madness

• Informative
Reactions: CNC

CNC

Okay, perhaps I overreacted too harshly on this. They're gonna be airing WBB again on the following Wednesday.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I'm not sure if this can be posted here, but I'll put it anyway. October is apparently Scoobtober, which is why they're airing Scooby Doo movies next month.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts