CN Schedule Updates Part 3

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
To be honest I can't even be worked up to care at this point, I can count all the hours on one hand all the time I've watched CN this year.

I guess I'll just be watching Disney XD like I usually do

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Don't you see what's happening? Teen Titans GO! Is killing Cartoon Network with these Horrible Marathons! This Teen Titans GO! Must be stopped!

Cartoon Network has been airing Teen Titans GO marathons for like 3 years now and they're still alive. I don't really get what your point is.

If you don't like Teen Titans GO then just simply don't watch it. Nobody's forcing anyone to watch Cartoon Network when Teen Titans GO or any other show is airing on TV.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Here's this week's schedule...instead of airing both Powerpuff Girls shows on their anniversary date, they're going to air TTG v PPG...I expected a big marathon on both CN and Boomerang, but no, instead we have to rely on watching it online...anyway, same old same old, new episodes of Transformers Cyberverse and Total DramaRama as always...Madagascar airs this weekend.
tumblr_pi3pl6BkoB1w60vv7o1_1280.png

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
Remember when CN did THIS for PPG's 10th anniversary?

There are times when I have a hard time believing this is even the same network

superkeegan9100

Remember when CN did THIS for PPG's 10th anniversary?

There are times when I have a hard time believing this is even the same network
Or this for the 15th anniversary marathon (last time the show aired, outside of "Cartoon Planet")

Well...those events happened a year after their respective anniversaries happened (2009 and 2014 respectively)...I'm now starting to wonder if they're saving a big marathon for 2019...

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Seeing this schedule feels like a relief. The TTG-thon is actually broken up with movies and other shows. I'm glad it's not an all-yellow weekend like the last couple of years.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Is this an error? It might be because this is just... shocking to me. Looks like CN is gonna rerun Total Drama Island this saturday 7:00 PM!!

b9Q3cAw.png

JTOONSAnimation

Is this an error? It might be because this is just... shocking to me. Looks like CN is gonna rerun Total Drama Island this saturday 7:00 PM!!

View attachment 211561
Who knows? They brought back reruns of Teen Titans and the original Ben 10 when their respective reboots came out, although a little later for Teen Titans Go!

But knowing Cartoon Network, it will probably be replaced with Total DramaRama or Teen Titans Go.

superkeegan9100

View attachment 211561
Wow...this is shocking, especially since Total Drama Island Season 1 hasn't reran since Late 2013...I guess Total DramaRama proved to be popular enough to bring reruns of the original show back to American television.

Vaughn Max

Wow...this is shocking, especially since Total Drama Island Season 1 hasn't reran since Late 2013...I guess Total DramaRama proved to be popular enough to bring reruns of the original show back to American television.
What other show are you talking about?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

SuperFan2024

Shoo fly.

Nah, they aired it in June/July of 2014 when Pahkitew Island was premiering.

Markus Nelis

Here's this week schedule:

tumblr_piicfmAZRL1w60vv7o1_1280.png

- Total Drama Island is airing Saturday at 7p and Sunday 6p, but only the first 2 episodes of it. It might air more next week.
- New Teen Titans Go! Wednesday at 6p.
- New Unikitty! Wednesday at 6:30p.
- Total DramaRama has more airtime.
- New Transformers Cyberverse at 6:30a and Total DramaRama at 9 am.
- Teen Titans Go! marathon this Wednesday and Friday, but not entirely.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Nah, they aired it in June/July of 2014 when Pahkitew Island was premiering.

So it's been more than 4 years since they last aired it. That's a lot if you ask me. I'm honestly surprised that they will air reruns of it for a lot of reasons, but i'm glad CN is interested in this franchise again. Hopefully they will air the remastered versions that are also available to watch on Netflix.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts