CN Premieres: June: KND s3, WNSD s2, Johto, Battle City, Billy & Mandy, JB, PPG, more

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
We already list the summer schedule in the June thread. Please do not bring attention to a certain two shows until we get word back about their airing intent.

Anime Freak

Let's Go!
Huh? You mean there's someone who actually likes Sheep in the Big City? :rolleyes:

Hopefully Cyborg 009 will be new eppys! Good to see .hack//sign again, I might be able to finally get it all on tape.

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
Anime Freak said:
Huh? You mean there's someone who actually likes Sheep in the Big City? :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes.

sax.gif

Bryan

News/Schedules
Staff member
Reporter
Matt Wilson said:
We already list the summer schedule in the June thread. Please do not bring attention to a certain two shows until we get word back about their airing intent.
That schedule is wrong. And ADLINK is almost always correct.

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
BryanAlford said:
That schedule is wrong. And ADLINK is almost always correct.
There are minor changes, but nothing serious that I really needed to go back into it. Reruns are reruns. What's mostly important are lesser aired shows and premieres.. not how many times you can catch Ed Edd n Eddy every day.

Sugah

Totally Spies will not be on the 11:30am time slot... Effective BY the 19th of June..

Where is your source? Turner Resources has it all, if you need help. :D

Sketch

not like those other old guys
June is look'n good but I still want Kenshin.

009 is premieres...

Why isn't a M.E.G.A.S. marathon? I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

CookieS

FYI, I merged another thread into this.

The programming after "Fridays" has always been in rotation. Sometimes its original stuff, sometimes unpopular stuff, and sometimes old stuff. They're testing to see what's working well.

Sugah said:
Where is your source? Turner Resources has it all, if you need help. :D
Personally speaking, Turner Resources is a messy, unorganized place. Do no trust their schedule, as its a site that tries to apply all of the schedules for all Turner stations and is very slow in turnaround dates. As for Adlink, take their programming with a grain of salt as well. The site changes often and is responsive but has been known to be wrong MANY MANY times (ask our news staff). The sources are only good a few days (not weeks or months) prior to airings. I discourage you all from trying to read into these small changes too soon. The schedule BryanAlford posted is bound to change, just as the one Matt Wilson posted. They'll ALWAYS change, so please do not constantly try to update them in full.

Anime Freak said:
Of course there is. Unfortunately none of those people work in programming. Matt, chill out on this sudden outburst of Sheep recall. You have a better chance of getting Robot Jones back on the air at this point.

Rabi~en~Rose said:
.hack//sign is back!! hooray!! cyborg 009 to! :) :) :) Cramp Twins is here to but stuck in the mornings? oh well I might be able to catch it :)
chicken.gif
Cramp Twins is a show that is great for the younger set (children 2-11) and preteens. CN is developing a strong children's focused block in the mornings to get better advertisers and be more competitive.

Mysteryinfoman

Sada Pop
those two shows return maybe CN will keep their word by it premiering new episodes in June. Is one of those shows the one Matt Wilson mentioned here that we can't discuss it in the Toonami line-up thread..Intersting.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
For those Jackie Chan fans that are wondering about the Talisman saga, you can catch it starting tommorow night on Toonami. Season 3 of JCA will air on Toonami.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
bigddan11 said:
For those Jackie Chan fans that are wondering about the Talisman saga, you can catch it starting tommorow night on Toonami. Season 3 of JCA will air on Toonami.
Heaven forbid Cartoon Network actually promotes it on-air...

Sketch

Well they probably wont say they are new episodes but I have no doubt that we'll see that same JCA promo from April tommorow in the last break before JCA and the first Saturday Toonami promo for Astroboy will air durring JCA's last break, and then the first promo for Rave Master will air durring Astroboy's last break.

Great job CN/WS. I'm so proud of you for not giving a crap about the shows you are airing.

magicjac

Re

I'm glad Cartoon Network didn't ditch "Scooby Universe". I just wish "Freakazoid!" would come back. I e-mail Cartoon Network everyday begging them to return the show, but still no "Freakazoid!"

Sketch

Matt Wilson said:
There's a MEGAS marathon at the tail end of July, actually.
Excellent! I hope they air them in order (not that it matters) and they air "The Bad Guy" again.

Eddy

there's a chicken on my head
The Cramp Twins...? Why the Cramp Twins, of all things?

Anyway, glad to see new Billy & Mandy and The Powerpuff Girls. I don't watch Miguzi much (sometimes I'll watch Teen Titans repeats and sometimes TMNT) but is sucks they aren't changing at all this summer. You know what? Even though the show is pretty lame, Miguzi should get Kirby: Right Back at Ya. I think it would fit in well.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts